Chapter 28

"JAY! GO HOME!" I heard my grandmother scream.

She was tied up against a tree, so was my grandfather.

And Andy.

He was hung up in the tree, he was in a noose, not hung yet, but he was standing on a barrel, his hands tied behind his back.

I felt hot tears run down my cheeks. I stayed in my spot, Andy yelled this time, "HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU! RUN!"

I felt the urge to run but I instantly turned it down, I wasn't going to let the ones I love die right there because of me. I was going to die for them weather they wanted it or not.

I seen a shadowy figure walk out from behind the tree. I shove my skateboard behind me, it rolled down the road of the park.

The shadowy figure approached me, as it did my heart beat against my chest so lowly I thought someone from China could hear it.

I felt vulnerable, but I stayed strong. My facial expression hardened and I stood up straighter trying to seen a little bit taller. Even though that was nearly impossible for a girl of 5'6.

He neared me, finally stepping into a street light that was placed in the park. My chest tightened as anxiety filled my body.

It gave me horrible flashbacks seeing his face again.

Seeing his black hair and dark brown eyes sent shivers down my spine. His tattoos and pericings still the same, reminding me of the pass that I longed to forget.

His eyes met mine, he had a deadly smirk splattered across his face while his dark brown eyes narrowed to mine. He had gotten more muscular while in jail.

My legs felt weak, but I stayed strong. I was on the break of tears but I kept them in. I stayed standing there, I was standing straight with my hands at my sides in fists. I narrowed my eyes at him.

I held my ground, "let them go, Scott" I growled.

He chuckled lightly then growled, "not until your dead."

I took a step forward, "fight me then."

He let's out a agitated scream and runs after me, I stay in my spot.

I move out of the way before he could tackle me, he got so close to me that I felt a gush of air pull through my hair.

He fell to the ground then realized that he hadn't even touched me. I remaind calm. He had gotten up again.

He growls again and takes a step forward tworads me. I calmed my beating heart and remaind calm, I knew once I lost my sanity I'd be dead.

He takes another step forward to me, closing the space between us, I look up at him, I didn't even have anger in my eyes, I stayed neutral.

He lifted his arm, his fist pointing tworads my face, I didn't even flinch, although my heart beat against my chest hard and my legs still felt really weak.

His fist came rushing down to my fave and I grabbed his wrist with my hand quickly, I then grab his other and throw him over my shoulder, he hits the ground with a crash.
He gets up again, confusion covering his facial expression.

I stand up straighter, "face it, your not aloud to push me around anymore. And you don't like that" I spoke and he yells again and runs at me again.

I grab his torso and arm and throw him onto the ground again, "just let them go Scott."

He scoffs, "I will never until your dead."

I shrug my shoulders, pherhaps I should up my game.

He walks tworads me and lifts me up by the collar of my tank top.

"Soon to be leader of The Red Skulls. I. Think. Not. You can't even beat me."

I laugh which makes him stop and give me a weird look, I then punch him in the face and kick him in the no-no spot.

He tumbles onto the ground and groans holding himself, I sit ontop of him and punch him repeatedly, then when he's finally not moving and just taking what he deserves, I pull out my hamd gun.

His eyes widen, "Jade. Please don't. P-please" he pleads to me as I hold the gun to his face.

My eyes narrow to him, "I'll spare you if you let my loved ones go and leave us all alone."

"D-deal, just don't kill me, p-please" his hands were up.

I get off of him, still holding the gun his way, "go" I growled.

He ran away and I walk over to my grandparents and Andy taking out a knife and untying them.

"JADE! BEHIND YOU!" Andy yelled and I spin around holding the gun up at Scott.

His eyes were on me, his expression once again soulless. I hissed.

"What happened to our deal?"

"It expired" he held out a gun at me.

I laugh slightly and pull the trigger. I had a silencer on my gun, next thing I know he's on the ground bleeding dead.

I turn back around to my grandparents and Andy, my grandparents looked at me like I had three heads but Andy just sat there smirking at me.

I untye them, my grandparents call someone from the gang requesting them to get rid of the body and make sure there was no evidence of him coming here.

It was now 6 a.m. and we were all on our way home.

Andy came down to my house and my grandparents gave us a lift home.

Andy and I layed on my bed, we were both exausted of the things that had just happened. We embraced eachother and soon fell asleep.
*****

Sooooooooooo.....

I don't quite think that's the end ;)

-NC