Chapter 39

It's Sunday, we leave tomorrow and we play the ouijia board tomorrow.

Tyler and Manson left to go get beer, if tonight was gonna be our last night here we were gonna listen to music and drink, not a party, just a gathering of friends.

The boys soon came back with alot of cases of alcohol.

Everyone crowded around the boys grabbing a can and sitting on the couches talking, Andy walks over to me handing me a can.

I take it and we sit on one of the many couches.

Andy, Tyler and I sit on one of the many three people couches. I sat in the middle putting my back against Andy and lift my legs up while Tyler rested his arm on my knees drinking his beer.

On the other couches sat Paisley, Manson and Natasha, on the next couch was just Alec and Luna.

we just talked, it was almost nothing until we heard a crash upstairs. We all flinched looking up the stairs wondering what the hell had happend.

Alec and the girls stayed behind and Manson, Tyler, Andy and I walk up the stairs to investigate.

Each of the stairs creaked as we slowly walked up the stairs, we neared each room, all empty, that is, until you see Andy and I's room..

There was red paint knocked over onto the floor, paint in the walls and written pencil on the walls.

"GET OUT" is what it said repeatedly in hand writing that looks like a child's hand writing.

We walk around the room looking at the paint. I touch the paint in the wall,  still wet. Recently done.

When I touch the paint our window shuts quickly and loudly. The girls downstairs scream, Manson runs down the stairs to check on them.

Manson yells down the stairs at us and we all rush down.

We stand in the stairs looking at the crying girls and the pale white guys.

"What happened?" I asked.

"There was something in here with us. In the kitchen" Paisley stuttered.

Tyler walks into the kitchen and looks around, "really guys, theres nothing, stop trying to scare us."

"DOES IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE WE ARE TRYING TO SCARE YOU!?" Natasha screams, "I'M FUCKING PANICING BECAUSE SOMETHING IS HERE WITH US AND YOU THINK WERE JUST FUCKING JOKING!? WHAT THE HELL!?"

I move into Andy closer holding his hand. I had to admit that I was scared, and I did want him beside me.

And I kinda wanted to leave.

"Can we leave please?" Luna was sobbing while Alec held onto her pale white.

"What did it look like?" Andy asks.

"It looked like.."

"Like that" Luna points to the kitchen, by now Tyler was out.

It was a black shadow, but it was moving, it looked like a young girl. Like a seven year old girl, maybd playing the ouojia board was a bad idea.

As soon as we looked at the shadow it vanished. Some of the girls screamed again while Paisley makes her say to the door, everyone rushes out of the door and into the cars.

We could grab our stuff tomorrow, right now, we were leaving.

We turn on the cars and drive away, somehow when I looked back I seen the little girl in the window. By she wasnt alone...

*~*

We went back to Andy's place, we all agreed to stay the night at his house because if anything was going to happen with some weird ghost shit, it was going gk be tonight, and we wanted to make sure we knew what happened and what's going on. If it did happen.

Andy and I took his room. Paisley and Natasha took there guest room and everyone else either got a couch or a blow up air mattress on the floor in the living room.

Before we went off to bed we watched a movie. I didnt know the name of it all I knew was it was pretty good.

We all went to bed by 12 oclock at night, Andy helped me upstairs, I was overly tired.

Natasha and Paisley were ahead of us walking up the stairs. Andy held my arm walking slowly up the stairs as if I wash drunk and didnt want me to fall.

When we get to Andy's room I fall onto his bed and he lays down beside me. I layed down on top of him, my arms around his neck, my back tworads the roof, my face was nusseled in between his neck.

I soon drifted off to sleep.
*****

The end is coming soon.

I'm so sorry.

How's this for the Halloween spirtit?

~NC