Chapter 35

After that, we had decided to walk around the old place, getting to know it better.

Manson had went by himself because the girls insisted they wanted atleast one boy around, Alec and Luna had already left looking around the place.

So Manson was alone, Alec and Luna were walking around and so was Andy and I.

I held onto Andy's hand. We had decided to walk to the basement. I had to admit it sent shivers down my spine just from the temperature dropping.

Andy held a flashlight in his hand as we walked through the eerie place. The walls were stained from the past years, the pipes had either gotten rusted or were leaking what I hoped was water.

We just walked down the stairs that creaked everyone we took a step, they could have breaked within any moment.

Now we were walking down the long silent halway, the only light was from the flashlight Andy held. We had finally seen a door at the end of the halway, my heart had started beating against my chest, I felt like I was having a heart attack.

I held onto Andy's hand tighter, I felt a cold draft apon my shoulders making me shiver. I didn't like this at all.

As we neared the door, I noticed that it had been left open a crack, and it was also extremely old, the wood had looked like it was about to fall apart right there.

We walked through the doorway, old wallpaper was on the walls from the 1930s, peeling and stained.

There was old couches that sat in one corner on the far left, and on the far right was a TV, it was small and boxed. Then I look to my left and see a kitchen, this was there man cave.

I turn around and look at Andy, my heart skips a beat as I fall down and scream.

Andy had been laying on the floor bloody, while a man in a mask stood above him staring at me.

The man wore black, his mask was your usual hockey mask or whatnot. He stood above Andy holding an old rusty knife and he was really broad. He scared the shit out of me.

I screamed on the top of my lungs, I tried getting on my legs but stumbled and fell again, the man neared me as I scrambled away. I started to cry.

I then crawled over to Andy holding his head on my lap crying. I hadn't sobbed so much in my life. I held his face to my chest as I cried. The man had then lunged for me as I screamed one more time and cried.

I landed flat on my back and the air that was in my body had left within a snap.

I blank out, then I hear faint laughing, then it becoming louder as I wake up.

I open my eyes and see Andy tumbled over laughing with Manson by his side.

I sit up and cross my arm, I narrow my eyes at them both, "you two should be ashamed of yourselves."

Andy looks at me puzzled wiping his eyes, "why?"

I scoff, "you just scared the fucking Jesus out of me! You fucking idiots!" I stand up and walk out the door, then make my way upstairs to were Tyler, Paisley, and Natasha sat in the living room.

"What was all the hubbub about? We heard screaming" Tyler asked.

"Manson and Andy scared the shit out of me" I sit beside Tyler, he puts his arm over me.

"You okay?" He asks, honestly concerned.

"Other then the fact my heart is still beating against my chest and that I'm still shaken, yeah. I'm pinchiekeen."

Manson and Andy walk up the stairs and notice Tyler's arm around me, Andy let's out a frusted breath and walks up the stairs, into our room and slam's the door shut.

"Whatever is going on, you might want to go talk to him..." Manson says.

I get up sighing and walk up the stairs as Paisley and Natasha giggle.

I walk up to our room and set my head and hand on the door and I heard him speak, "I can't believe she would do this to me, I can't believe my best friend would do that to, they both know that I care about her more then ever. So they both break my heart in two."

I heard the bed be layed down on and soft sobbing. My heart broke in two, it was just a misunderstanding. I'd never be with Tyler. I only wanted Andy, and only Andy.

I opened the door and knocked on it as I walked in, I felt guilty,  even though I never did anything.

I never kissed Tyler, I never really even touched him, it was all a misunderstanding, and hopefully Andy believes that.
*******
Short chapter.

Did you guys think they all were gonna die?

Do you all like the scary part to?

-NC