Chapter 37

We had awaken up with cameras in our faces and gawking people.

Paisley sat at the end of the room narrowing her eyes at me, per usual, while everyone else just had there phones out taking pictures and videos of us as we woke up.

I heard Andy speak first, "guys get the fuck out, your going to wake her, and she's grumpy when she gets waken up."

I groan, "who let the shit heads in?"

Luna scoffs, "rude."

Andy fixes the problem, "as I said, when she get woken up, she's grumpy."

I wiped my eyes getting the crud out of them, I then stretched and yawned, "you guys really had to wake me up? I was having a great dream!"

Luna pipes in again, "was it about Andyyyy?"

I roll my eyes shoving my face in my pillow, "no."

Everyone made and 'oooh' sound, other then Paisley who still stood in her spot glaring at me.

Natasha then spoke, "definitely about Andy."

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed scratching the back of my head, I then go to my bag and dig through my cloths to find what I was going to wear today, I then look up at everyone hissing, "Everyone out,  I'm getting dressed."

Everyone soon piled out of the room, other then Andy who sat there silently watching me without blinking, not wanting to miss any detail.

I roll my eyes, "blinking would help you if your wondering why your eyes are getting dry," I walk over to Andy and set my cloths on the bed.

He smiles and gets out of bed, he wraps his arms around my waist and stuffs his head into the crook of my neck.

I then lift my hand and run it through his hair, "okay bad boy, I need to get changed," I speak, he kisses me on the neck and walks over to his bag then digs through his cloths to find what he wants.

I had finished putting on my cloths and I was happy with the way I looked (Outfit Up Top^^) Andy was finished getting dressed as well and we walk downstairs.

Everyone was gathered around the living room eating. We had brought a small BBQ that was made for camping. They had cooked eggs and bacon on an old pan that belonged to Tyler.

We finished eating and the girls went crazy about go swimming, so after eating, we decided to go swimming... I'm not totally into it, mainly because I had just gotten changed, but everyone else went crazy over the idea to.

So.. We went swimming...

I changed into my bikini, which consisted of galexy top and bottoms. I put a summer dress over top of the bikini which looked like it had paint splatters over top of it and walked downstairs.

Everyone was grabbing there towels and making there way out the door, Andy puts his arm protectively around me and lowers his voice so only him and I can hear.

"You better not be wearing anything to 'showy'" he looks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Is a bikini 'to showy' for you? Or do I have to dress up like a nun?" (No offense).

He rolls his eyes and chuckles and hands me my towel, he then leads me out of the house, I walk slightly behind him and jump onto his back.

He holds me up and laughs running to the beach as my hands fly into the air like I was some type of air plane.

We make our way to the beach, Paisley and Natasha out on the sand taking in the sun, Tyler and Manson out on the water swimming and fooling around, while Alec and Luna are just leaving the house.

We get onto the beach and I jump down off Andy.

I lay my towel out on the sand and sit down, I then take off my sun dress so I'm in my bikini amd lay down, "what do you think your doing?" Andy looks at me playfully.

"Catching some rays," I lay down into the towel closing my eyes, I move my hands to the back of my head stretch, then relax.

I then feel two hands on me, one on my back and one on my legs, I open my eyes and latch onto Andy who was  taking me closer and closer to the water.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle.

"Well you can catch some rays in the water, so you are" he smiles and I roll my eyes.

He get up to about his hip which would probably be just above my belly button.

I stand on my own and shiver, it was quite cold out in the water, I started getting goosebumps, Andy chuckled rubbing my arms that were literally covered in bumps.

I cuddle into him shuttering, one reason why I hated water sometimes, it was cold on nice days like this, but when it's foggy or something, it would usually be kinda warm.

I then move away from him and dive underwater, then I hear him following me.

We swim to were I can't touch, but he can... Oh I hate being short.

We swam around, talked and splashed eachother for about 15 minutes until Tyler and Manson came to join us. We ended up having a splash fight then, lazily talking after we all agreed we were to lazy and tired to keep splashing eachother.
******

Tis probably getting a bit boring. I'll try my best to make it better...

And hopefully it will get better...

Probably not? :/

-NC