Chapter 20

[Her outfit ^^]

I walked downstairs and sat down at the table, both my grandmother and grandfather sat at the table eating breakfast.

"Are you okay Jay?" My grandmother asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Because we had heard you screaming," my grandmother replies, not really seeming phased at all.

"Oh, how loud was I?"

"I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard you" my grandfather chuckles a bit teasing me.

Oh great.

My grandmother changes the subject, "so Jay, we were hoping to introduce you to your new people, your friends" my grandmother smiles.

Uhh, more like the people that should scare the living shit out of me that could ruin my life and/or kill me within a snap of a finger... but you know sure. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Or in this case, what kills me makes them stronger.

I smile a fake smile, "uh, yeah sure I guess.."

My grandmother smiles brightly, "great! And you can start training as soon as possible" I let out a hesitant smile in return and keep eating.

I walk upstairs and put my makeup on, then all my jewelry which was a necklace that never really left my beck unless I took a shower or went to bed, the necklace ment alot to me, and also one bracelet which was given to me by Meggin before I left, that to also ment alot to me.

Once I was okay with my appearance I text Andy explaining that I'll be training with my grandparents today and that I'll be busy.

I walk downstairs with my phone in my pocket. My grandparents both wearing leather jackets, they looked Badass, they looked pretty intimidating.

Well I mean other then my grandmother who's head was rotated to the side looking at me with a bright smile.

I look down at my cloths, "what do I look alright?" I ask.

My grandmother laughs, "you look fine dear, but your missing one thing" she walks around me and puts a jacket on me.

I look down at the black leather jacket that I'm wearing. It was partly real leather, I could tell by the bad stench that came with the coat.

It felt kind of soft but rough at the same time. My grandparents turned around and opened the door walking out to the truck.

On there backs was a picture of a skull with a red puddle of blood around it. And in lettering that rounded on the top of the picture, The Red Skulls. The skull had Dimonds in its eyes, I was even intimidated by the picture, the people must be worse.

We walk to the truck and get inside when it crosses my mind that I have the same picture on my back, and I'm offically apart of a gang now.

We drive to a old beaten gym, it was still in use thankfully.

We crossed inside of it, men and women fought in rings, others just practiced in the punching bags and whatever else was there.

We walked through a door, some people giving us glaces of fear, some not even noticing that were here.

The door was a old off white. My grandfather opening it, it was a completely black hallway, my grandmother closes the door behind me and my grandfather stops at the door whispering something into the speaker.

We heard a click and my grandfather opens the door to a huge room that was lit up. I seen men and women fighting. I heard yells and screams and gasps of air.

I smelt sweat and the irony smell of blood. I seen a man standing in the front of the room making sure there wasn't any fights between the people. Blade.

My grandparents walk over to Blade, his son next to him. My grandparent stopped beside him and looked at there people, I did the same, and now I was at the end of the line.

Dagger walked over beside me and smirks, "scared yet?" He snarled.

I look at him rolling my eyes, "why would I be? It's not the first time I've seen people fight."

He hisses, "you know your lucky right?"

I raise an eyebrow at him, "how?"

"The position of leader is just given to you, you don't need to do any training to prove your fit, your just a princess in her Royal family, your position I'd just blankly handed over to you. But I can see exsactly who you are, your a young girl that can't fight worth shit and is becoming the leader. Your nothing but a phony leader, I deserve your spot more then you do" he sneers.

I scoff, "I can fight thank you very much, and if you deserve my spot more then I do, then how about you show me?"

He gives me an evil grin as he starts walking away and I follow him, we takes me to a ring. I hop onto the other side, we were bare fighting. Street fighting as they called it.

A crowded flowed around us, including Blade and my grandparents. We each took off our leather jackets.

I read what was lainted on the walls above us, if you have a disagreement. Take it out in the ring.

We heard a ding and so it begins.
**********