Chapter 5

"Where were you Missy?" I heard my grandmother say in the small hallway that lead to the door.

"I was outside, alot happened today" I said, my heart beated hard repeatedly again my chest.

"Like what? And who dropped you off? And it's like 12 at night, what were you doing?"

"Well I skateboarded to town, lost my phone, the man that dropped me off had my phone and gave it to me, then he dropped me off noticing that it was extremely late" I explained to my grandmother.

"He? Who's he?" My grandmother narrows her eyes at me.

She thinks something shifty had happend, my silly grandmother.

"His name is Andrew, he's a friend.."

"Andrew Wolf?"

"...Yeah?"

"He is no friend, you are no longer aloud to see him." My grandmother says.

"Uh, nan? Why?" I ask.

"He's not a friend and that's that, go to your room now!" My grandmother points upstairs and I run up to my room.

What?

What did Andy do to actually make my grandmother hate him? Because mowing the lawn definitely isn't it.

I lay apon my bed thinking. I felt like texting him but the challenge remaind in my mind. And there's no way I'm loosing this.

I change into my pj's and plug my phone in, I then lay in my bed, turn my light off and go to sleep.

~*~

I woke up in my bed, my bed sheets all over the floor and one pillow that was on the other end of the bed.

I stand up moving my hair out of my face taking a glance at my bed head in the mirror.

I cringe at how bad it was. I walk to my bathroom and undress turning on the shower and walking in.

I wash my hair and my body, I wash my face and walk out with a towel wrapped around me, I then walk to my closet putting on a new outfit (UP TOP^^).

I walk out if the closet and start to put makeup on, I hear a knock on my door, "yes?"

"Breakfast us ready miss Smith" I heard Wen walk in through the door, I look back at him.

"Thank you Wen, I'll be right down" I smile at him as he walks back downstairs.

I finish putting my makeup on and walk downstairs to the dinning room, I sit down to where I sat yesterday for supper.

I had eggs and bacon and waffles on my plate, my stomach growled and I started to eat as my grandparents did to.

My grandmother started, "your not going to be with that Andrew kid today are you?" My grandmother raised a eyebrow.

I shake my head, I already knew if I said I was she'd kick my butt, "no, I'll tell him to leave me alone and not to talk to me if he approaches me" I look at her in the eyes.

"Good girl, that boy is bad news, I don't want you hurt or worse."

I shake my head and start eating again, once I was done I brush my teeth and grab my skateboard and go outside.

Pherhaps I could make some friends today?

I start going down the driveway again with my skateboard. I wore my black skateboarding shoes.

I turned on my IPod listening to music I put my IPod in my pocket and put the headphone cord up my shirt and plug one headphone in letting the other hang loose around my shirt.

My music sat there blasting, I had seen some rude looks from people I passed by.

"PRINCESS!" I heard a loud deseil behind me and I stop.

I turn around and see parked on the side of the road was Andy. I walk tworads him his friends in the back I look at him, my eyes narrowed.

"What actually happened Wolf?"

"What do you mean Princess?"

I cross my arms, my skateboard under one if my feet, being lifted up.

"What actually happened between you and my grandparents, my grandmother banned me from seeing you. Why?"

Andy hesitated, everyone was watching him. My eyes narrowed as he stayed quiet longer.

"Bye Wolf" I kick down my skateboard and start to skate away.

He drives up beside me again.

"Princess let me explain."

I narrow my eyes at him, "stop calling me Princess, I'm not your fucking Princess Wolf, now leave me alone" I cross my arms and plug in my other headphone going down the hill to town.

Andy let's everyone out if the truck and drives down to me, blocking me off.

"What's your fucking problem?" I yell at him, I stopped, my foot on my skateboard again, I crossed my arms, both my headphones out of my ears and hanging on the end if my shirt.

"Get into the truck" he said.

"Why should I trust you? My grandparents certainly don't, so why should I?" I scoff.

He lifted me up in a marriage hold and sits me in the passenger side seat, then grabs my skateboard and setting it in the back. I narrowed my eyes at him, "let me explain somewheres else, please?"

I rolled my eyes and sigh crossing my arms.

"Fine" I grumbled.

He gets into the driver's seat and drives away.

Next thing I know he's driving me out of town, "where are you taking me?"

"You'll see" he says keeping his eyes on the road.

I sigh.

He better not be kidnapping me because if so imma kick him in the cooter.
******