**Bonus!!**

I felt everyone staring at me. I felt anxiety roll through me like smoke on a windy day.

What do I say?

Everyone smiled wanting to know the answer.

Wanna know exactly what's going on?

Andy had taken me on one of his famous fancy dates, this date   consisted of a dinner, a fancy dinner at a fancy place.

People wore actually diamonds and gold here. That kind of fancy.

We were in the middle of the room underneath the biggest chandaleir, just him and I talking.

When he tells me to stand up, him standing beside me.

And you know what he does!

Just guess.

I know you won't get it.

He goes down on one knee and asks me to marry him.

The whole room went quiet and everyone. And I mean, everyone is looking at us.

I'm stay silent which is the worst thing to do in this situation.

The whole room is watching like its some kind of rom com.

And when my eyes met his, it was only us and the dim lighting.

I couldn't resist my answer. At all, it just came out in its own.

"Yes Andy, I will marry you."

Because apparently my mouth has a mind of its own. I'm not mad at it though. Because I love Andy and I would have said yes anyways.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I feel him pull me in for the kiss of a lifetime, everyone around us clapped and I started to blush knowing that we had an audiance.

*~*

I wasn't running late, I was loosing my mind.

I had forgotten my shoes at home, so I'm stuck wearing my wedding dress with black converse shoes, also forgot my bouquet, so I'm stealing one of the tables flowers.

The girls got me ready, Nicole and meggin, my two best friends from home helped me get ready with Paisley and Natasha.

And by the time the wedding had begun, I was slaying everything. You couldn't even tell that I was wearing converse.

My hair was set back in curls, I had my veil on my head both veils behind my face, mainly because I like to be able to see when I walk.

My dress was absouloutly beautiful (up top^^), grandfather walked me down the isle.

I know that if my parents were here, they would be happy for me, even if they never paid much attention to me.

Andy look handsome in his black tux. I felt joy, I freely smiled. Everyone stood up as I walked down the isle.

I had taken Andy's hand in front of the podium, Andy was nervous and happy, he was slightly shaking while smiling.

I never regretted a thing, and I knew I wouldn't.

After Andy purposed we lived together for a year before making any arrangements.

Koko was on a chain beside nicole who was one of my bridesmaids.

And now here Andy and I stand getting married.

"Andrew Grayson Wolf, do you take Jade Kennidie Smith as your lovely wedded wife?"

Andy smiled not even thinking twice about his answer, "I do."

"Jade Kennidie Smith," my hands tightened, "do you take Andrew Grayson Wolf as your luwfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I smiled, I could feel electricity run though me, not literally.

"may now kiss the bride," andy pulls me in and kisses me like its the last time he'd see me ever again. The crowd clapped and some awed.

I knew this was the starting of a new life, and I was going to like it alot.

*~*

"Uhh... Andy."

"Yes dear?"

I knew I shouldn't of been bothering him, especially while he's working on documents and papers for the gang, but this was huge news that couldn't be avoided or ignored.

I stood there silently at the door trying to find my voice and proper use of words.

"Uhh, I think you should sit down for this," I say.

"I'm already sitting down Princess" he chuckles looking up at me, "but pherhaps you mean comfortable."

Be stands up and grabs my hand sitting on the couch pulling me on top of his lap.

"What is it that you'd like to say Princess?"

I felt flustered, how am I supposed to tell him this?

I get off of him and sit down beside him, I hand him a gift bag thingy, he gives me a confused look while my hands fumble.

He pulls out a pregnancy test and gives me a questioning look, "I'm pregnant Andy..."

His questioning look goes to a happy look and he picks me up by the arm pits and swings me around screaming, "IM GOING TO BE A DAD!"

I loved seeing him like this. I smiled along, at first I was terrified to see his reaction. Now this has taken me to a better state.

Our first child.

This is going to be awesome.

*~*

Andy was in the other room settling little Cress to bed, I upgraded to Queen and she became Princess.

I on the other hand was in the kitchen drinking water, I was pregnant with another two years later. Andy was still super happy.

Andy came out holding a two year old Cress, "she insists on both of us this time," Andy chuckles while looking at me.

I smile and start following them. Cress had my freckles but Andy's brownish red hair, which was curly, he said his sister had curly red hair. Which was kinda sad.

Cress definetly has my attitude and determination, but she has Andy's leadership and kindness to people she likes.

People say she's going to look more like me when she's older, the next kid is most likely going to look like Andy, mainly because the next kid is a boy, were planning in naming him Ash or Axel.

Our small family is coming along great!

We had made one huge gang when Andy and I got married, occasionally there are fights, nothing nobody can solve though, take it to the ring!

Meggin and Manson got married on their third kid. Paisley and Nick, off and on dating, shes trying hard to settle down with him but can't. Tyler and Natasha are engaged. Going pretty great! Alec and Luna got married and are in there first kid. Nicole moved back home and is with a guy from home.

Everyone is happy, and we are happy!
This is our family and our life!
****
Authors note next chapter!

~NC