Chapter 34

It was Thursday, everyone was gonna meet at Andy's house, we had went down to my house to grab the things we needed, then back to his house and grabbed what we needed there.

Soon everyone had showed up, there was about 6 cars, we sorted things out so we had less cars. We ended up using Manson's range rover and Andy's Truck.

It was Tyler, Paisley, Andy and I in Andy's truck. Then it was Natasha, Luna and Alec in Manson's range rover.

Andy was leading our way to the middle of nowheres. We drove for about 5 hours, Paisley had fallen asleep on Tyler and Tyler had fallen asleep to.

I look back and see Paisley on his shoulder passed out while Tyler's head rested on the window.

I laugh and look forward,  "what?" Andy asks.

"There passed out" he laughs a little, the radio played American beauty/ American Phyco by Fall Out Boy, I turned the radio up a little singing along.

"I didn't know you could sing?" Andy looks at me, and I laugh.

"More like 'I didn't know you could sound like a dying cow' but thanks."

He rolls his eyes, "you don't sound like a dying cow."

I laugh a little harder and make a uh-huh noise. I wasn't buying it.

We drove for a while longer, then we found ourselves at an abandoned house....

I look at Andy, "were not spending the night in there, are we?"

He laughs, "you scared?" By now Paisley and Tyler were awake, Paisley answers for me.

"Uhh, yes, for once I agree with Jade, this place is creepy as fuck."

I nod my head in agreement, "we don't have to stay inside, we did bring tents just in case."

I sigh, "well I'm staying with you, so I guess wherever you go, I go to."

"Does this mean we can stay inside?" Andy asks.

"I guess so" I groan.

Paisley shoots me a look when I said I was staying with him. What's her problem anyways?

We all get out of the truck and Manson pulls up beside us, "I'm not staying in there!" Natasha screams.

Andy and I chuckle, "we have tents for reasons," Andy says.

Natasha looks at Paisley who's glaring at me, "I'm staying in there, but you don't have to Natasha."

"Ugh, fine I'll stay in there" Natasha speaks.

Everyone gets out of Manson's range rover,  "do you guys even know what house this is?" Luna speaks up.

Everyone turns to her, everyone shakes there heads, nobody knows who's place this is?

"Four murders were inside this very house, two within a year time spam in 1930 and the other two years later in 1990, two of them were the deaths of teenagers, that were staying the night in here. Like us. Two of the other ones lived in the house. Both of those families had a young daughter of the age 4 and a son at the age of 16, they say this is one of the most haunted houses around here" Luna finishes.

Natasha had turned white but Paisley still had jealousy written through her face.

"I. Don't.  Believe. Ghosts. Exist." Paisley said gritting her teeth, "come on Natasha,  we're waisting time, Paisley grabbed her bags and made her way inside, while Natasha grabbed Paisley's other bags running after her.

We all shrug our shoulders, Paisley started screaming,  the door wouldn't open, make our ways over with our stuff in hand.

Andy had put his stuff on the ground and searched around the house, he had opened a window and crawled through, he then opened the front door for us all, "watch your step" he had said.