Chapter 19

I had snuck out my window to go meet up with Andy, I ran through the woods and into the entrance of the road, I had seen Andy's truck parked with him inside, waiting for me.

I ran to the passenger side of his truck and open the door sitting inside of the truck. He starts it then leaves to the old tree house.

We get out and run to the tree house, he lifts me up and let's me in first, then climbs his way up.

He had brought a lantern so we could see eachother.

Once he climbs in he closes the door and the urtains to try and keep the misqeitoes and other biting bugs out.

Which kind of helped.

"So what happend?" He asked, he was more my girlfriend when it came to gossip, like this boy was all about the gossip hahaha.

We sat on the bed, I was leaned onto him, my head resting on his shoulder as his arm was around me, my legs layed onto his as he looks at me.

I explained everything to him, everything about how Blade and Dagger scared the shit out of me, to what my grandmother had said to how many MMA'S I've studied.

"Blade and Dagger are the people who do your families dirty work most of all, so no, your parents nor grandparents have never killed anyone, but these people have. They also ensure orders upon your gang. To make sure everything's going by plan and everyone heard the recent memo. These guys are dangerous so stay on the good side of both of them" Andy looks at me as I sit there twiddling my thumbs.

Well, being mean to them might be a bit hard.... mainly because of there stupid ass names. I mean, Blade, cool name, but them you name your son Dagger. What next? Knife, Sword, Axe?

Really though!

I noticed it was going on 12 o'clock at night and I had told Andy that I needed to go home and sleep, because God only knows that I might be training tomorrow.

He had drove me to the end if my driveway were I walked all the way home and climbed back up the balcony realizing it was pretty fun and easy to do.

I change into my pajamas and lay onto my bed falling asleep.

~*~

He grabbed ahold of my arm shouting at me, mainly curse words but many others to.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you!" His grip on my arm tightened and I hissed in pain, crying.

I knew I shouldn't of stayed with him, but a part of me was hoping he'd change for me like all those cliché books I've read.

His eyes narrowed at mine, what he did next scared me the most. He puched me across the face, hitting my jaw and I went flying onto the floor. My mouth started to bleed.

I'm not as strong as I am now, I was barley anything, he made me love him then turned that love to hurt and fear within a snap.

I should of known he'd do this from the minute he stepped into my life, with all the tattoos and pericings and all the fighting we did. And I still loved him somehow.

And nobody knew about this, he became closer to me as I sat on the floor holding my jaw, he liftee me up by the neck choking me to death, my vison became blurry and I was about to pass out when he then punched me on the rib cage breaking six ribs and fracturing two, he then breaks my left lower arm and he fractures my hip. My face was beat and I was bleeding, not only was I bleeding and beat, but I was slow ever so slowly, dying.

My ribs are better now, but not fully healed, which makes me vulnerable to any enemy.

He laughs as I gasp for air, "that was your warning, bitch, next time listen to what I tell you or you'll be dead" he spits on me, his spit goes into my hair, I lay down on the floor coughing up blood as my ribs and jaw pierced me with pain.

Eventually my friend Meggin found me at his house looking for where I was, she broke in while he went to the store, probably flirting with the store clerk.

She gasps as she seen me, her bright long blue hair flowing around as she calls the ambulance to help me.

They asked what happened and I covered his ass saying someone had broke in and did this to me while he had left. I was patched up and as soon as I was released from the hostpital, I was back at it again with him.

He punched me on the arm causing it to bruise. Then he punched me in the hip. His black hair was as black as his soul. He was nothing but a abusive man.

~*~

I had awoken from my dream/flashback, sweat caressed my cheeks as my heart pounded against my ribs, my ribs and jaw and every other place he had abused on my body thrived with pain.

I had jolted out of bed then laying back down as the covers sprawled on the floor,  I was still crying, bit now that I was awake, I cried harder.

As I sobbed I got up and wiped the tears from my eyes then walked to my closet. I picked out a outfit and walked into the hallway making sure it didn't look like I had just cried.

I wasn't ready for a boyfriend, was I?

Or maybe I'm just not used to the feeling of being loved?

I don't know...
******

More added to the plot, like it so far my wonderful readers?

I appreciate all the follows and comments and votes, thank you all!

-NC