Chapter 3

I sit at the huge supper table, and when I say huge, I mean huge.

I mean, it could fit like ten people huge, and I'm not counting the far sides.

Each if my grandparents sat at the farthest sides of the table and I sat in the middle, a bit closer to my grandmother though.

Food was loaded on my plate and I dug in, I had forgotten that my 24 hour plane flight had me starving.

My grandmother looked at me like I had three heads, I was bent over my plate practically kissing my food.

I was basically using my hands to, I mean I was holding a fork, but the food was just getting everywhere.

But hey, you can't blame me, I didn't eat for 24 hours, I'm going to be hungry.

They soon started to eat to, but still very stunned at how I'm acting with no manners at the table.

They loved me anyways, they have to.

After supper I walk to the bathroom and wash off my face and hands, I was like a one year old baby again, literally...

I then walk upstairs and change my cloths. (UP TOP ^^)

I grab my skateboard and walk down the stairs, putting my hair up.

"Where are you going?" My grandmother asks, curiosity filling her.

"On a adventure" I reply with a silly smile on my face, my grandmother rolls her eyes and laughs.

I walk out the door with my skateboard in hand. I set down my skateboard on the paved driveway and make my way to the road.

We lived outside of a small town, we live in the suburbs, and once you pass all those houses, your in the town.

The town had a small mall, a drive in movie theater, a actual movie theater where you sit down surrounded by strangers, alot of restaurants, clothing stores and shoe stores... Everything, more or less a smaller version of a city.

After about 5 minutes of me just cruising around on my skateboard trying to find the end of the driveway I finally see road.

I enter the road seeing the bright sun and houses, my driveway was just surrounded by a thick forest of trees.

I go onto the sidewalk and skate through the suburbs, hoping to reach the town soon.

I pull out my phone seeing that Meggin had texted me, she was a friend back from home.

She had sent me a picture of her and a guy together drinking with the caption of "do you think he's cute?"

Before I could reply I collide with what I'm guessing another human being.

I fall onto my back and my skateboard goes flying, but then gets caught by a man behind the person I had hit.

I fall onto my back and groan in pain. That was not expected. I catch my breath again and sit up looking at the human in the eyes.

Yes I'm sepcifing this "person" as a human and not anything else because Jesus his chest isn't normal, shit bro, that's not even human how jacked he is.

I look at the man in the eyes, he sneers at me, "watch where your going, bitch."

He was deadly handsome. He had dark chocolate brown eyes and reddish brown hair, he had a nice chiseled chin and he was jacked.

I narrow my eyes at this asshole, "who are you calling a bitch? This was your fault to" I stand up, I know the saying, 'pick your own fights.' I was picking this fight because some random stranger I didn't even mean to hit, called me a bitch. Oh and he didn't even fall, he probably didn't even get hurt, meanwhile I'm over here with a crippled back.

Well I mean, I'm not actually crippled but it feels like I need to lay down on something for a couple years for my back to stop hurting.

"You obviously, get the fuck out of my way and watch where your going next time" he hissed.

I look at him straight in the eyes standing my ground.

He was like 80 000 feet taller then me but I don't care, he hurt me and I'm going to fight back.

That was a esaggeration, I'm like 5'8 and he's like 6'5, not that far off but still.

My hands turned into fists at my sides as I stand on my tip toes making me seem bigger compared to him.

His group of sluts and fuckboys kind if sat there in awe, some of the girls wore really showy clothing, like booty shorts and bras.

They'd also huddle into the boys as me and this asshole kept fighting.

"Next time?" I hiss, "I hope I never see your asshole face ever again because obviously you don't know how the fuck to be nice to a women, or anyone in this matter. How about you go home and go fuck yourself. That'll help alot, thanks," I grab my skateboard out of the dudes hand, he also was very handsome, he had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I smile at them, "have a fantastic day" I wave my hand at them sarcasm noticeably in my voice, I left that asshole and his friends stunned and stuck to the ground.

I jump back onto my skateboard and go back on my way to town.

Please tell me all the boys here are asshole like him, and please tell me that all the girls here are not sluts like them.

Because if so, I'll freaking walk back home if I need to.

I soon enter into town and realize I never texted Meggin back.

I dig though my pockets and book bag and there was still no sign of my phone.

Shit, I never picked it up off the ground.....

Fuck.....
*****