Chapter Six: Lockdown.

"How do I hear you? L-let go!" Luna was horrified. Her eyes were swelled with tears as she kicked her legs to try and free herself from him. She sulked, trying to break herself from the Irinaut's grip. Zi-0 was strong, and much bigger then the two others she had seen the scientists working on. "Professor Reed, Professor Jewel, p-please get him off!" Her voice was shrill as she continued to fight with clear fear and frustration.

'Enough of that!' Zi-0 hissed. Jewel could be heard screaming outside as the large creature leaned over top of her; looking at her with pure curiosity. His mouth gaped open at the slits, revealing his sharp teeth. Zi-0 huffed in a rather stubborn manner as he leaned in and inhaled deeply; taking in Luna's scent, 'It..can't be..' Zi-0 hissed deeply as he looked over Luna. The Irinaut looked towards Captain Strong and the other's at the window. He turned and took hold of Luna's neck. His fingers wrapped tightly around it as he pulled her up against his chest. Zi-0 made her face them, and he, began to speak.

'Luna, tell them that they have made a mistake to put you in here," As Zi-0 spoke, he gestured with his hands a bit. He didn't for one second take his eyes off them. What seemed odd, is that while telling Luna what to say through thought, the creature was speaking a completely different language to the people outside their room, 'Tell them if we are not let out, that I will be ending your life. They have a minute to decide. Don't worry, I'm sure Captain Strong will consider.' He leaned down and lightly licked up her neck, 'I can't resist that taste.'

Luna shut her eyes. The girls heart was racing as she attempted to get comfortable. She listened to Zi-0's every word, not missing a single part, "H-he said he wants you to open the door, o-or he's going to kill me,' Luna was mortified. How did she hear him? When he licked her neck, Luna began to struggle again, "Listen to the damn thing! P-please open the door!"

Professor Reed shook his head, "Clearly it doesn't want her in there, Captain Strong! Get her out of there right now!" When he heard that Luna was understanding what the Irinaut was saying, he became rather surprised, "Luna, what else is he saying?" Professor Reed was trying to keep her calm, none the less distracted.

"I-I have a minute before he kills me, o-open the door!" Luna lifted her head. She struggled against Zi-0, but the more she did, the tighter his grip became. Zi-0 was a monster, and quite strong.

Captain Strong listened. When he noticed that Luna was able to pick up what Zi-0 was saying, he immediately tensed. The Captain ran over to his controls and looked through them, "Zi-0, I'm opening a door to the spores zone. I'll let you out, but you have to leave the girl. She hasn't done anything to you, put her down, and I'll open the door," Captain Strong kept his eyes on Luna. He felt wrong for sending her in there. Now, she was left to a wild hound. When Luna began to say she knew what Zi-0 was saying, they all became rather dumbfounded.

'They need to open the door Luna, I'm watching the clock,' Zi-0 hissed has his jaws widened. His tongue grazed her neck as he began to apply pressure, 'We can't stay here.'

Luna shook her head, "Just open the door!" The blonde heard the group of people fighting outside. Her heart was racing as she finally fell still. She was beyond terrified at this point. What was she to do but just dangle there in the beasts arms. Though he acted strange. He had ever so slightly loosened his grip. It was enough to fuel Luna's curiosity.

Without warning, Captain Strong hit the button, and with it, the door opened, leading a way into a blocked section. It was a Plan B. They couldn't have him kill a innocent girl, and getting him to drop her was worth the risk. She could understand the Irinaut and that could be a step towards finding out what they really wanted. Why they wanted to terrorize so badly.

When the door was opened, Zi-0 tensed. His emerald eyes glowed as he turned his attention towards the open door. The Irinaut growled lowly as he kept his grip tight on Luna. The large Irinaut took a step back, and quickly bolted out the door, with Luna.

"Why did you do that!?" Professor Jewel screamed, "You knew he was going to take her. Zi-0 is a highly developed creature. The fact that Luna could even understand his language is phenomenal, and you've left her to be eaten by that fucking monster!" Professor Jewel was furious.

Professor Reed sat down with a soft thud, "Luna is extremely critical to our work, Captain Strong. Luna is in danger, and we need to go get her before he kills her or worse." Reed pressed his hands against his face. He had such a guilt about him. As did Jewel, "Luna is a person just like us, and you will have to understand that."

Captain Strong rubbed his head. The large male let out a deep sigh as he looked back at the room. Alarms were going off in the floor, and civilians were ordered to leave their work and homes immediately. All were aware of the outbreak before, but of course, were left unaware of Zi-0 or the other Irinauts had gotten aboard, "Go get your suits. We're going to go get that girl. Zi-0 is not to be killed, sedated only. Understand? Just get him with a shot, and that will be a decent start."

She's mine.