Chapter Thirty-Two: Guilty Beasts

The two turned their attention to Luna, who was standing in the doorway with a rather confused expression. She brought her arm up before lightly rubbing her shoulder, "What are you two talking about? What's going on in here? When she remembers what, Zio?" The blonde haired girl was obviously awake. She moved forward slowly before looking at the two of them with obvious concern, "Zio is there something I don't know?"

Zio snarled. He let out a low groan as he held his head and began to walk back and forth. He seemed rather panicked before letting out a rather saddened whine, 'We don't need to talk about it now, Luna. It's not time, and you wouldn't understand.' Zio sat down on the edge of the bed before holding his head, 'This bastard just doesn't know how to wait for anything.'

Fex's red eyes widened as he moved towards the larger male and yelled loudly. Their expressions were truly ghastly at times, but it was when they were filled with pure anger. His pupils had become slit, 'You're fucking funny. I don't know patience? You couldn't even wait to lock!' Fex snarled rather loudly as he stood over him.

Zio merely watch quietly, giving a soft shrug of his shoulders before he covered his face, 'I love her, Fex, and I did it to protect her from the infected Irinauts here. She could of been detected and then what? Neither of us would had seen her again.' Zio seemed sad. He lowered his head lightly before grabbing Luna's hand and pulling her forward. The Irinaut seemed to be rather tied for words, 'We knew you before you fell asleep Luna. Who you were.' Zio brushed his nose to Luna's, 'You knew us, and we knew you just as well.' The alpha Irinaut shifted lightly, 'We were part of the same group looking for refugees of our own. We are part of the rebellion, and some of the last one's left.'

Luna seemed confused. The girl tilted her head lightly as she listened to the two of them argue, "I wish you two would just stop! So what if we locked, Fex? W-What does that matter?" The blonde shifted lightly, suddenly feeling a bit nervous about the entire subject that had been brought on after she had interrupted. Luna's eyes widened, "Y-you mean you two knew who I was? W-Where I came from this entire time and you played it off like we never met? W-Why would you do that to me?" The hybrid moved back from Zio, her eyes swelled with tears, "Do I have a family? Do I have anyone at all?" She suddenly had a million questions flood her brain, but the main one, was what the two had started at each other's throats over, "W-was I suppose to be with Fex, Zio? W-What happened?" Luna was beyond confused as she walked back and forth in the room. So many things had began going through her head as she spoke to the two of them. Who was she really? Who were these alpha Irinauts?

Zio whined loudly as his jaw expanded. He walked back and forth as Luna began to question everything that he knew. The male let out a low hiss before shaking his head, 'Fex was the one who nearly got you killed because you were in your bore time. He got impatient with waiting on who you wished to lock with you first, but you loved the both of us and we love you. I-I love you.' Zio hadn't stopped moving as he spoke, 'When you tried to flee from Fex, you ran into a war zone. The impact you took from the infected Yeti knocked you out cold and killed the only leech you had attached. I believe it retained many of your memories, and that is why you don't recall us.' The pale male looked down, 'I don't wish to share you anymore, I want you to belong to me and only me. This male nearly got you killed because he wished to get his dick wet.' Zio hissed, and the two soon were back in each other's faces.

Fex let out a deep growl as his forehead pressed to Zio's, 'I got a bit to much of the smell in my nose. I couldn't help the damn control and you know that. I didn't have any intentions on hurting her and you know that! I love her as much as you do, and I refuse to let you take my chance away from me that I was never given. She belongs to both of us, and you're going to learn that really quick, bastard. I know I've done wrong, and I accept that, but I want to fix that and you won't stop me. The Luna we know wouldn't push me away too. S-she understood, and she obviously still does!' His leeches sparked brightly on his head as he let out a low whine, 'Make her remember Zio. I know you can and if you don't, I sure as hell will.'

Zio pushed Fex into the wall quite roughly; holding him firmly against it this time as he yelled in the male's face, 'Until she remembers, you won't lay a damn hand on her! I only know what you've told me, and even then I don't believe it's the whole truth.' His pupils had become slit. The two were obviously ready to hurt one another at this point. Both of them were fueled by rage for one another, and neither of them seemed ready to let up on the other now, 'How do I even know you're telling the truth? For all I know or anyone knows, you could had just tried to abduct her, but look at what happened? Nearly a thousand years later, and we finally find her after those fucking humans took her.' Zio was obviously angry. The large male took a deep breath as he let out a loud whine, 'It's wrong. She doesn't have to be with you because she was with the both of us then. I won't let you hurt her again.'

"Stop it!" Luna yelled out rather loudly as she took hold of the alpha Irinaut's arm and pulled him back from Fex. Everything she had just heard left her in pieces. The blonde haired girl shook her head, "I-I had a leech? I had one of those on me?' Luna didn't understand. Perhaps the leech she had did retain her memories, but the creature was long gone by now. These two held her memories that she didn't, and it seemed to fill her with envy and frustration, "Why didn't you tell me Zio? Y-you locked me, and I didn't even know about Fex. How do I know you're as good as you say if you couldn't tell me the truth too?" Luna was crying now. She choked up as she attempted to keep herself. The walls around them began to creak as if they were bending. Her eyes sparked with glowing colors and looked as if the golden flakes would fall from them as they became puffy with tears, "How do I know I can trust either of you after this?" She pushed against Zio's chest, "You knew how badly I wanted to remember, a-and you kept that away from me? I can't believe you, Zio!" Luna moved back, storming out of the room rather quickly and out of their home. The hybrid was beyond livid, and nothing mattered at the moment except getting away from the two of them.

Fex breathed heavily, snarling as he pushed back against Zio. The male's had always butted heads, but now it was over their queen, 'Well, I guess we're both fucked now huh? You lied, I allegedly tried to lock her, and now, we have a hybrid on the rampage because she wants to remember who she wanted to choose. So, tell me Zio,' The dark blue male pulsed with vibrant colors as he leaned towards Zio, 'Are we both the bad ones now or just you? I know what I did, but I didn't lie to her.' Fex hissed, looking down as he rubbed his head, 'Looks like you aren't so perfect either.'

Luna..

Hey Everyone! I hope you've enjoyed the book so far and continue reading! For those of you following, check out my page and give me a follow to keep updated on the progress of the books! If you like the chapters, please don't forget to give them a vote and let me know what you're thinking! Looking for another read? I also have several finished works! Until next time, enjoy the reads! ~Luna