Chapter Twenty: Small Talk.

The two of them had stayed pressed against one another. Luna's cheeks flushed as she brought her hands up and placed them on Zio's own. The girl looked over him curiously before smiling softly. Luna felt a strange connection with Zio. It was as if she had always known him. They belonged together, and they both knew it. Luna couldn't imagine a world without Zio anymore. It was all so sudden, but it seemed so right at the same time. The female brought her legs up and wrapped it around his hips. She leaned forward and kissed him tenderly, "Zio, I do love you, but do you really love me? Or is this all some sort of scheme to set you free?" Luna's eyes swelled with tears before she turned her head. The girl's cheeks had become wet. She placed her hand against her eye and rubbed it, "It's scary, being the only one of me. Like me." The blonde laid against him, "I felt so alone so suddenly to know it was true, and to know that I could very well be the only one of me." Luna laid her head against his chest, "You made me feel safe, Zio. I-I'm still scared." Her body quivered as she spoke, "I don't want you to leave."

Zio lightly cocked his head. He let out a soft purr when Luna began to cry. The male grabbed a hold of her cheeks and lifted her chin. The male gave a light shake of his head before kissing her cheek tenderly. He brushed her tears away before smiling lightly, 'You are special, Luna.' Zio murred. He leaned in and pressed his lips tenderly against hers. The male wanted nothing more then for her to be at ease, 'You're beautiful.' Zio brushed his fingers through her hair gently, 'You're skin is soft, your smell is sweet, and your eyes are like the sun. So golden, and full of life. You were ment to be a Queen, quite a beautiful one.' Zio leaned down and kissed her shoulder lightly, 'I can't get enough of you, my little queen. You're unique because you are you, the only one of you, and I love you for that. You saved me from something I never thought I could escape. I wanted death for so long but now, I don't think I could go another second not knowing that you aren't mine.' The male sulked a bit. He placed his hand on his cheek. His pupils had gotten bigger as he looked down at the young female. Zio almost seemed sad, 'I know that I don't look human, but I feel just the same.' He brought his hand down and placed it on her chest.

Luna's eyes widened. She gave light shake of her head before leaning in and hugging Zio tightly. The female curled closely to him and lightly kissed his cheek, "Zio, you don't have to look like me for me to love you. You're you, and that's what matters, right? We are the only ones like us right now, and that is special." She rested her forehead against his, "Besides, you are handsome." Luna smiled softly.

Zio titled his head lightly. He nodded lightly before leaning down and grabbing a hold of her. The male pressed his lips against hers before letting out a dominant growl. He began to pull at the small female's pants. Zio let out a deep groan before shaking his head, 'Let me lock with you, love.' The male lightly nipped at her neck. He breathed heavily as he lightly nudged against Luna. His eyes glistened as he looked over her, 'We're both one in a million then.' He leaned in and licked up her shoulder.

Luna gasped softly. Her cheeks flushed as the two rolled about in the bed. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closely into her. Her cheeks flushed as she reached down and started to help him with her jeans. She looked up at him shyly before brushing her fingers against his cheek. "Can we shower? You still smell like the lab.." Luna tilted her head lightly as she pressed her frame against him, "We can start there." Luna placed her hand on his cheek. She brought herself up from the bed and took his hand. The female pulled him up and towards the bathroom, "Come on Zio."