Chapter Nineteen: Confession.

I've never dreamed before. I've haven't  felt in a very long time, but she, she has awoken something inside. Something that left me at a lost for words. I've never wanted anything more then to protect this hybrid being. A being in herself. She saved me from what I had become after the spores. Luna, she gave me a dream why? She is my dream.

Zio tensed as he awoke in a light stir. The Irinaut let out a low crackle as he looked about the room. He sat up in his bed and looked around curiously. Usually by now he could hear Luna upset or crying. She didn't do it in front of him, or anyone anymore. Zio knew that she was afraid, and it left him quite broken hearted. He had no interest in hurting her.

It had been nearly a two weeks since the two of them had been placed here together. Zio had been cooperating with them to please Luna. The Irinaut had told them every thing he knew, but there was only so much he could tell. The green eyed male didn't want his queen hurt. That worried him the most.

A loud scream was heard. Zio bursted out of the bed. He stumbled over his long legs as he pulled the door open in a shift movement and went into Luna's room. The girl was in bed fighting against the covers. Zio hissed lowly before walking over quickly and sitting next to her. The Irinaut's leeches pulsed on his head; letting off the vibrant reds and blues. He placed his hand on Luna's head, 'Luna, wake up.' Zio chirped. He leaned down and scooped her up. The Irinaut sat down with the young female in his arms, 'I'm here. It's alright.' Zio couldn't take another night of this. Luna had been having nightmares for some time, but she had forbid him from coming in her room.

Luna began to slow down. Her breathing softened as Zio pulled her into his lap. Not long after, she opened her eyes and looked up at Zio tiredly. Luna's eyes filled with tears, "Z-Zio?" She jumped at him suddenly; wrapping her arms tightly around his shoulders, "I don't want to do this anymore. What if Captain Strong hurts you?" Luna looked over Zio. The last couple weeks had been rough. Soldiers picked on Zio if given the chance. Luna would interfere to keep Zio from getting hurt, but she couldn't stop it, and they knew that, "You haven't done anything wrong to them, why do they have to be so cruel?"

Zio gasped as Luna moved towards him. He held his arms up before finding Luna holding on to him. The Irinaut purred softly before leaning taking his arms and wrapping them around her, 'You had a nightmare, my Queen, but about me?' Zio cocked his head lightly. He leaned in and pressed his lips against her neck, 'You shouldn't worry about me. I'll be fine. They are only cruel because of what my race did to them, even if it wasn't completely us.' Zio felt concern. Luna had been distant, and he hadn't been sure why, 'No tests today, so you don't have to worry about that. We can finish that puzzle or-'

Zio was cut off quickly. Luna had leaned up and pressed her lips against his. The Irinaut male gasped. His hands wrapped tightly around her sides before he pulled her up against him. His eyes widened as he looked at her. The male purred softly. Luna hadn't let him touch her since their first day in there. It became a fight, and Zio had learned to leave her alone unless she spoke to him. Zio didn't want to upset her. He knew that she was overwhelmed, and time away seems to heal the mind.

The male leaned into Luna. He kissed her tenderly before helping her lay back. Zio placed his hand gently on the female's cheek before letting out a dominant growl, 'Don't play this game Luna. I told you what would happen if you kissed me.' Zio took a deep breath. He continued to kiss her. His lips caressed against her own, and the leeches on Zio's head danced is vibrant colors. The male took a deep breath as he pressed his frame against hers, 'What is it you want, my queen?'

Luna gasped as he took hold of her hips. Her porcelain cheeks flushed a crimson red as he pressed her back into the bed. She wiggled against him. The female's back arched as he spoke. His mouth was warm, his tongue exotic. Luna thought he was beautiful, truly, 'I know what I told you.' Luna and he had learned quickly they could communicate back and forth. It made things easier. Luna leaned back from him and took a deep breath, "J-just relax with me, Zio. I want you to keep kissing me." Her cheeks darkened. Luna placed her hands gently on his cheeks, 'I want you Zio. I feel safe when you hold me. I don't want you to go.' Luna's eyes swelled with tears. A few nights ago the two had gotten into a argument over Zio's temper. He was tired of needles the day they got there, and everything seemed to just crash down. She was scared, and still unsure to why the two of them were given so much space, "Zio, I-I love you." Luna did. Zio was so quickly such a needed aspect of Luna. The young hybrid felt that she needed to be with him. He protected her and made her feel safe when no one else could.

Zio smiled. He let out a low groan before leaning in and pressing his lips tenderly against Luna's. His blackened tongue slid out and coiled around her own. The male took a deep breath as he shifted against her. His body felt as if it were on fire as he pushed against her groin with his. 'I love you too.' Zio chirped, but said no more. He pressed Luna's leg up, pressing himself between her legs, 'Let me lock with you.'

Luna gasped softly as he pulled and pushed against her. She winced lightly before giving a soft nodd. The blonde pulled herself back and looked towards the bathroom, "Bath with me."