Chapter Eleven: A Irinaut's Love.

Luna struggled up against him. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she attempted to break free from him. Her eyes were wide as she struggled to free herself from the large male, but truly there was no escape from the large creature. He was overpowering and truly had more strength then Luna ever could.

Her eyes swelled with tears, "S-Stop it!" She cried. The girl's eyes glowed vibrantly as he inched closer to her. Luna felt his lips graze her neck. The female arched her back up and lightly kicked her legs, "Y-You don't have to do anything. W-we can make it back." She pleaded, "Why do you have to do this? Y-you don't have to!" Luna continued to repeat herself. She felt as if her heart was going to burst from her chest as she fought against the large male who seemed to not be listening to a word she said.

Zio huffed as he grabbed a hold of he legs and pressed them up. He moved between them as he held her firmly in place, 'My scent is much more powerful then yours. Taking a queen is something few have ever done. Royals have the pleasure. Once locked to one another, discovering the hiding place of a queen can be difficult.' Zio grabbed her chin and forced her to look towards him, 'Relax for me darling. That will make this much quicker.' Zio didn't seem phased by the young female's fright. The male seemed to be interested in one thing, and that was making sure no one found Luna except him.

'Save me? He's going to take me!' The girl arched her back as she tried to pull from him, but with no luck. He didn't seem to try anything with her fighting. Clearly he wanted her relaxed, and holding her in place seemed to be the only way to keep her where she was.

After another ten minutes, Luna's fighting finally ceased. Zio hadn't even broken a sweat with the fighting. The male's breathing had became rasp as he shifted against the small female. He looked over her in a concerned manner. For Zio, this wasn't a matter of love, it was a matter of survival of Luna. He brought his hand down and gently rested it on her cheek. The male murred before lightly cocking his head, 'What's wrong, Luna? Why must you fight? This is for your own good.'

Luna's breathing was heavy. Her eyes swelled with tears as she gave a nervous shake of her head, "I-I don't want you to do this. I don't want this." Luna paused for a moment and took a deep breath, "I don't remember anything, about where I come from, a-at least give me time for that, please. I-if we run into another Irinaut, we'll find a way around. Alright? You're frightened and you are just as lost as I am, Zio. Please, think about what you're doing." Luna looked away. She shut her eyes tightly as the large male held her down. Her heart felt as if it were going to burst from her chest.

Zio leaned down; making a odd clicking noise as he listened to Luna beg. The male let out a soft whimper and leaned back. He let out a soft huff as he grabbed his jeans and pulled them back on, quickly handing the female back her clothing, 'Very well, my queen.' Zio stated. He let out a soft hiss as if he were frustrated, 'I don't want to see you hurt is all. Suffer my pain once, or suffer their's for eternity.' Zio seemed very confused on the matter; rubbing the back of his head as he looked about. Clearly, he was still very eager, but Luna wasn't interested. Not now.

She grabbed her clothes and held them to her chest. Luna's heart was racing as she quickly pulled her clothes back on. The blonde looked towards Zio with a nervous glare, "Y-You don't just 'lock' with someone because you want to protect them." Luna was shaken as she pulled on the rest of her clothing, "You have to have feelings for them, love?"

Zio smiled. He leaned down and affectionately rubbed his cheek against Luna's, 'I know what love is, Miss Luna. Very few Irinaut have felt it, but I do feel a strange connection with you. It's very unique. I feel as if I couldn't let you go. You're-' He chirped lightly as he walked towards the door, 'You're mine.'

Luna tilted her head lightly as she followed him. Her cheeks darkened at the large male's comment. She took his hand before giving a light shake of her head. From what she could see, Zio acted as if the two of them were already locked. As if he had imprinted on Luna before she had any chance to try to do the same for him. The female couldn't help it though. Zio frightened her still, and everything was just so unsure, "Love isn't just about being yours, it's about protecting each other and making sure the other is alright. I'll protect you, if you protect me, deal?"

Zio seemed surprised as the small queen's fingers intertwined in his. He smiled softly before reaching his hand down and placing it gently on her cheek. He nodded lightly as a soft growl escaped his throat, 'No one will touch you.' Zio bobbed his head up, 'You have my word.'

The blonde smiled softly. She hoped she was getting through to him somehow at least, and this was the only way that seemed to be working, "I'll protect you too, Zio. I won't let any of the humans hurt you, I promise, but what now?"

Zio's eyes became slit. He took a deep breath before grabbing a hold of the door handle after peeking out the of it. The green eyed male looked about for a moment before taking Luna's hand a bit tighter and pulling her closely, 'Back to the cage we came from..we have no choice it seems."