Chapter Thirty-Five: Alpha's a Alpha

The blonde rolled her eyes before she sulked down in front of him. Luna wasn't used to this treatment. Zio was patient now. Rather quiet, but she recalled their first meet on the ship when she had arrived. He had been rather aggressive, but the alpha was afraid at the time. Luna would wait until the two of them were alone to talk about it. It seemed the two were similar in that aspect.

As she sat their next to Fex, both of them kept a silence about them. She couldn't tell what Fex was thinking. It seemed he was drawing a blank as much as she was. Luna brushed her hair back as she looked at the floor, "Fex, what if I can't remember what you need me to? If I can't, then we're all going to die the moment we touch Home World." The woman let out a soft sigh, "Then what? We just waste-"

Fex shoved her back against the bed. The dark blue male leaned down; gently stroking her cheek as he looked over his queen. Zio's scent had Luna smothered in his musk. Though, Fex had never caught them in the act. Of course, it would only feed his own jealousy. He brought his hand down to her inner thigh, 'I know what sparked it earlier.' A sly grin ran across Fex's face. He let out a loud groan, 'Give me the chance to unearth it, and some other things..' The male purred softly as he brought his hand up to her hip as his large hand held her, 'Let me lock you, Luna.' He whined softly, 'Give me the chance to prove I'll never hurt you again.'

"G-gah!" As he shoved her back, her towel came back with her. She turned her head to the side as he spoke; even feeling the Irinaut's deep inhale and growl of greed, "You're as rough as Zio was when he thought he was going to lose me." The hybrid mumbled softly to herself as she recalled her first time, her only time with Zio. He hadn't tried since, but maybe he was waiting for her baring time?

Luna was lost in a second of thought until she felt herself being rubbed against. She wrapped her arms around Fex's neck, "I-I do forgive you, but, hah.." She moaned out softly as he stroked her side. Luna turned her head and grabbed his wrist, "No, Fex. I-I don't want to. Zio isn't in here, I-I can't.." Luna felt as if her heart was going to explode. She was nervous of course, and it seemed that she needed Zio there more then she thought in this situation.

Fex tensed a bit before releasing her. He let out a soft noise before grabbing her cheeks to make her face him, 'Oh Luna..' The alpha male leaned down and kissed her softly. The leeches on his head pulsed with bright green colors. He breathed heavily before cracking his jaw, 'Zio would come in here if you asked. If you really wish to have him in here.' Fex had a growl boil in the back of his throat. Jealously was his worst feature. Though he was doing his best to hide it. He messed up before, and had no intentions on doing it again if he could help it.

Luna gasped as he kissed her. She returned it; gently stroking his cheek as her arms wrapped around his neck. Her eyes gave off the golden glow. Fex's affection was the cause of her memories finally reoccurring. Instances of their first few meets. Special occassions, and the very thing that . Her eyes widened before she turned her head. Of course, she enjoyed remembering these things that gave her a glimpse back into her past, but she wished that Zio could trigger it as well, "I just wish I could remember everything is all." Her entire face flushed a burgundy red. She brought her arms up before crossing them to her chest, "You're as bad as Zio was." The hybrid pulled herself up against the bed frame, "Why do you make me remember? Why can't Zio do that too?"

Fex looked at his queen. The blue Irinaut cocked his head to the side before shaking it. He sat up as he bent his large legs up and wrapped them around his knees. He frowned a bit, 'Some of us get different abilities depending on our little comrades.' Fex ran his hands over the leeches attached in a line going down the back of his head, 'I can share memories I've had with those they're shared it with, but kissing you brings back all the good.' Fex paused for a moment. He was rather odd it seemed, and ready to jump the gun as quickly as Zio had been. He remembered the Luna he knew before, and that made it more difficult on him. 'Zio may be able to do it as well. Maybe that's why you don't remember as much, but it could change now that you know the truth. Some of our kind have the capabilities of even cloaking ourselves. Which is why we started traveling to other worlds. Our kind needed to find a way to survive the spore infected queen.' Fex rubbed the back of his head, 'Not everyone did it the right way but-' Fex let out a heavy sigh as a repeating click followed, 'Some of us tried.' Fex tilted his head lightly to the side, 'Keeping a heir is a different story, my queen. Females always lose their lives. If you could regain control of Home World, we'd be free.' Fex smiled softly as his head tilted to the side, 'At least, I'd hope.'

Luna listened closely to what Fex had to say. He liked to ramble. That was certain, and unlike Zio, Fex was constantly ready to talk about home. It seemed like he missed the place he came from. Unlike Zio, he seemed to have hope about returning home. Zio saw more of a blood shed then goo, but the more she listened to Fex, the more she saw the yearning and the hope that their home planet could be saved from this uncontrollable infection.

If Zio could show her, was he hiding something? Was that why he hadn't showed her yet? The hybrid let out a heavy sigh before rubbing the back of her own head, "It's not to far away, Fex. Maybe landing there is our chance at redemption." Luna was a bit disappointed. She had hoped that the memories she received would come on her own, but at least he had tried to show her what he could. Luna moved forward before pressing her frame to his. The blonde wrapped her arms around his neck, "Well, maybe you'll be able to help Zio help me then." Luna gave him a warm smile, "Fex, can we bring Zio in the room? I-I'm a little scared honestly..I haven't done anything since, he and I.." Luna trailed, becoming rather flustered as she shut her eyes.

Zio pushed open the door. The large male ducked before walking inside and cocking his head. His green eyes glowed brightly as his head tilted to the side. He closed the door to the bedroom. The alpha's expression was one of frustration. He held his head before sulking a bit. The tall male moved forward and on to the bed. He grabbed ahold of Luna and pulled her against him.

Fex growled lowly and turned his head. He cocked his head lightly to the side, but soon moved towards them. He grabbed ahold of her hip before pulling her back towards him. His nails grazed the bathing suit and poked holes in it. Immediately, both were letting out growls and groans at one another, but Fex leaned in and kissed her cheek, 'How loud were you thinking?' Fex grinned as he looked up at Zio, 'I'm in charge.' He snapped at the larger male before huffing.

Luna gasped as Zio pulled her against him, and the sudden rip of her swimsuit made her shrivel against Zio's chest. The blonde had her back pressed to Zio's chest, and Fex in front of her.

Zio grinned; showing off his large teeth as pulled Luna against him. He covered her with a blanket when Fex moved towards her and kissed her, 'Luna is modest, shy, and you're just as eager, and if you think you're in charge, then you need to remember your place.'

Fex rolled his eyes as he pressed his forehead to Zio's. His red eyes glowed against Zio's own. Both male's were flushed, and oddly embarrassed by one another. Fex reached beneath the blanket and helped remove her clothes. 'Then I won't look, but I'm here as well, and I know what she likes to.' His hands rubbed her stomach and hips; slowly trailing up her chest and grasping her breasts as he pulled them, 'Don't you miss times like this? Skin to skin.' He grunted before leaning forward and kissing her deeply.

'We want you to remember.'