Chapter Forty-Five: Odd Truth

"Oh dear, Luna, you're awake! That's wonderful, and Fex, you're, she's not dressed!" Jewel was embarrassed herself, simply turning her head away, "I thought she was still asleep!"

Luna shook her head as she stood up, "No, Jewel. I'm very awake." The blonde rubbed the back of her head a bit. She shifted as she pulled the blanket around herself, "Hey, I was just happy to see him."

"Clearly." Jewel grinned, and Luna only turned red. The woman walked up and sat down next to her. Even though the room only had a bed, it was decent sized to accommodate the Irinaut males, "Luna, how are you holding up? Can I see it?" The woman brought her hand up to look at it, "That glow has been coming on for two days now. You have a think for passing out, huh?" Professor Jewel smiled lightly.

Luna shifted as she looked around. Really she wasn't to certain what was going on, "I'm burning up almost. My chest was on fire when I woke up. Fex says it's because of the Hollow." The female pulled it around, but didn't allow it to be touched, "It feels weird when you touch it right now." Luna shifted a bit in the bed, "I'm hungry, but I'm more interested in knowing where we are now. What happened?" She wasn't sure if she wanted to say to much yet. A lot of old feelings were overflowing now, and it was hard to control them all at once.

"Well, we ran into the natives. Very kind. At least they try to be. Strict rules right now, but Zio said it's because they don't know us." Jewel placed her hand against her chest. Her long hair was in a messy bun, "Zio is discussing residency for now, but we can't go anywhere without Zio or Fex. Once you were awake, I was supposed to be called immediately." Jewel looked at Fex, her brow raised, "Someone decided not to do so though." The woman crossed her arms to her chest, "Maybe they should had left that collar on."

Fex growled, rolling his eyes as he huffed at Jewel. Her manner had been joking, but the male didn't seem keen on jokes, 'Maybe I should had left you in the forest with the wild beasts. Nothing compared to your own.' He shook his head before looking down at Luna, 'I'm sure Zio will be excited to see you too, Luna.' Fex walked towards the door. Unlike a regular door, it was made of a solid rock like material, but when he pushed through, it split it half like a curtain. It was hard to tell how it locked.

Jewel sighed a bit. Fex was difficult to get through to for everyone. He didn't take well to jokes like Zio, but his temper often sparked before Zio's match even had time to get contact. The woman crossed her arms to her chest as she looked at the female, "Well, I'm sure he'll cool off. Perhaps jokes aren't the way to him." The brunette giggled a bit, but soon she turned serious, "Are you alright, Luna? For sure?"

Luna stood up and walked over to the small desk. A set of clothes had been set down on it. Material wise, it was silk like. It was a golden dress. The female held it up as she looked at it. The female cocked her head to the side. She didn't question it to much. It was strapless, but fit snug around her chest. The female's pear frame was visible, but the length of the dress came down to one ankle, while the other side curved into a U shape at the middle of her upper thigh. Her hair swayed a bit. She felt different for certain, and she was doing her best to shut out past memories. The one's she wished hadn't came back, "I am fine. Just a little tired still." Luna had lost that positive tone, she was much more pale then before, and seemed to be doing her best to hide how tired she really was. Luna brought her hands up to hold her head, "Don't worry about me."

Jewel let out a heavy sigh before standing up. She walked over to Luna before placing a hand on her shoulder. The Professor knew she wasn't going to get Luna to talk about it right now. Even if she wanted to help, Luna was making it hard to, "Well, we just have to wait for Zio to get here. I shouldn't had pissed off Fex, huh?"

Luna frowned. Her arms crossed over her chest before she shook her head no, "Well, why would we have to wait? I'm the queen, right? So they should let me through?" Luna took Jewel by the hand before giving her a pull, "Come on, just show me to Zio. Please?"

"Luna, I really don't think that's a good idea. Some of the Irinaut's here can be irrational. Please, just wait." Jewel didn't seem fond of going out alone again, "I thought I was caught this time."

The female shook her head, "They won't hurt you or me." Luna reassured. She wanted to see Zio, she wanted to see what it looked like below the surface, but the more she thought about it, she seemed to realize or remember, "I'm the one that's not allowed to go anywhere without a escort." Luna crossed her arms, "It's me to, isn't it?"

"I'm, afraid so."