Favorite Diner.

Lily Above

Mason Above

Mason Above

Megan Above

Megan Above

Ian POV

I watch as she walks away from me. Since I don't know her name, I gave her the nickname Quiet.

"Ian, babe. What are you doing out here?" I turn around and see Megan looking at me with confusion in her eyes, I shrug my shoulders. "I just came out here for a second." I grab her hand and we walk back to the cafeteria.

I wonder why she always wears her hoodie? She always keeps her face cover and she doesn't talk or even smile.

I go to sit at my table with Lily and Mason. Megan went to go sit with her group of friends, she sits with me every other day. "I can't hang out with you tonight. I have to babysit my little sister after your fight." I groan at Mason announcement and Lily starts laughing.

"Now I'm going to be lonely after my fight." Lily gives me an air kiss and I give her the finger.

I cross my arms and pout, "I'm going to my favorite diner without y'all." Their mouths both drop, "You can't get mad at us for something we can't control!" Mason said as he throws some fries at me, "You are so childish!" Lily kicks me in the shin.

"What the hell?! That hurt! If I lose, it's because of you." She rolls her eyes and stands up. "Whatever." She starts looking around the cafeteria, "What or who are you looking for?"

She looks at Mason, "I'm looking for the girl who sat at the window yesterday." The bell rings and we start walking to class, I look at Lily. "Do you know her name?"

She shakes her head, "Not many people know her name. She doesn't even talk." I start looking around the halls for Quiet, but I don't see her.

I head to my Spanish class and see Quiet walking in. "How long has she been in my class?" I quickly walk in the classroom and see her sitting at the window.

I suck my teeth, I sit by the door. I walk up to a boy who sits beside her and taps his shoulders, "Do you mind if we switch seats?" He looks up at me and stands up, "Yeah, I don't really care."