Kiss Me?!

Ian POV

We pull up to Shane house and see everybody standing around Shane car.

"I really wanted it to be just us." I look over at Quiet and see that she is just staring out the window. I let out a long sigh, "Was it wrong of me for calling you cute?"

She looks at me quickly and shakes her head no, "No, it's just that that was your first time calling me cute and I just don't know how to react." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "You had me worry over nothing. Next time just show off your smile when someone compliments you."

I squeeze her cheek and she moves her face away from me, "I usually smile, but for some reason when you compliment me I just couldn't react." Before I could say anything Shane opens the door.

"Cupcake! Get your friend Lily! She keeps bothering me!" Quiet looks away from me and looks at Shane and Lily, "He's the one who started it." Lily says as she throws a small rock at Shane back.

Quiet laughs, "What are y'all arguing about this time?" They both look at Quiet and then at each other. Lily puts her hands on her hips and Shane scratches his head, Mason starts laughing, "They forgot what they were arguing about. That is so sad."

They both give him the middle finger and he starts laughing even harder. I look pass Mason and see Hannah, "What is she doing here?" I whisper to myself.

"I'm going to ride with Shane and them." I look at Quiet and slowly nod my head. They all head to Shane car and Hannah gets in my car. "I thought you were going to be with Megan for the day."

She kisses my cheek, "I told her next time because we're going costume shopping." I put the car in reverse and head to the store. "What are we going to be?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know yet. Do you have anything in mind?" I shake my head no, "I actually don't, we can just try on things and see where that takes us."

She claps her hands and squeal, I look at her with a small smile on my face. I am a little disappointed that me and Quiet couldn't go by ourselves, but I'm happy now that Hannah is here with me.

I grab her hand and kiss it, "What was that for?" I look at her and laugh, "Can't I show my girlfriend some affection?" She rolls her eyes and laughs, "It was just a question and of course you can."

We arrive at the Halloween store fifteen minutes later. Lily and Quiet rush in the store. Shane looks over at me and points, "Make sure Cupcake doesn't get something revealing and the same thing for Lily." I hold my hands up in surrender, "Why do I have to watch them?"

He looks straight ahead, "Because if I watch, I'm not going to stop them. I'm going to be happy, but regret it when we get to the party." I roll my eyes as I grab Hannah hand. "I wonder about you sometimes."

We head into the store and went straight to the back. "Lily! Please try that on!" We all look at Shane and he is on his knees looking up a confused Lily, "Why do you want me to try it on? It's just a fairy suit."

"Because I think you would look cute in it." Lily rolls her eyes and puts the costume back. "Well I don't like fairies, so I'm not putting it on." She walks pass him and we all start laughing.

Mason bends down beside Shane and pats his back. "Try again next time." Shane stands up quickly and dusts himself off. "Do not stop Lily from wearing anything!"

I pull Hannah away from him and go to a different set of costumes. "Do you want to match or not?" She looks at me and smile, "Let's match! It will be so cute!" I laugh at her excitement.

I go somewhere else to look and all of sudden I see Quiet looking through the costumes. "You find anything yet?" She looks at me and shakes her head, "Nothing's catching my eye. What are you and Hannah going to be?"