I'm An Ugly Crier.

Hazel POV

I walk into Shane room with all of the snacks in my arms, "Where's Ian?" I look over at Hannah, "He's still down there getting the drinks." She stands up and walks out of the room.

Lily groans and falls back on the bed, "I can't stand her, she's with us 24/7 because of Ian. She's on the team with me and she's in one of my classes. I can't get a break from her, I want them to break up, but Ian is so in love with her and happy I don't want him to be upset." Lily says that in two breaths.

Shane rubs her back and shrugs his shoulders, "It'll be alright, soon enough you will be able to stand her presence." Mason scoffs and rolls his eyes, "I can tolerate her, but Lily, on the other hand, is a different thing." Shane throws a pillow at Mason's head, "Why the hell did you throw a pillow at me?!"

Shane glares at him, "That's not helping at all if you're not going to say anything helpful at all don't say anything at all." Mason rolls his eyes and throws the pillow back.

Me and Austin start laughing at the scene in front of us. "Cupcake are you sleeping over?" I clear my throat, "Yeah I'll sleep over."

"You're staying the night here?" I turn around quickly and see Ian and Hannah in the doorway with the drinks in their hands, "Yeah, I don't want to go home tonight." He sits down at Shane desk and Hannah puts the drinks in the middle of the floor.

"Lily you staying or going home?" Lily sits up and leans her head on Shane's shoulder, "I haven't decided yet if I stay me and Hazel getting the bed and Shane sleeping on the floor." Shane moves his shoulder from underneath Lily's head, "Like hell! We are either going to share the bed or we're going to play rock, paper, and scissors for it."

I roll my eyes at the two little kids arguing, "We're going to share the bed. Me and Lily are not even that big and plus Shane you would love to sleep in the same bed as us." Lily looks at me with wide eyes and Shane looks at me with a big grin on his face.

"Looks like Shane dream might come true faster than we thought." Austin says as he throws some popcorn in Mason's mouth. I roll my eyes as I go through Shane clothes, "He's not doing nothing but sleeping and that's it."

Shane looks at Lily and pout, "But I want to cuddle with you, Lily." Lily rolls her eyes and pushes Shane away, "If you touch me, I'm chopping your dick off."

We all stare at Lily with shock in our eyes and Shane slowly moves away from her and looks at Lily with disgust. He starts shaking his head, "I don't want to sleep in the middle anymore." Lily smiles at him and grabs his hand, "You can't change your mind on me so quickly. You're sleeping in the middle just like you said."

She pulls Shane towards her face by his shirt and gives him a tight smile. Mason starts laughing, "I would love to stay longer, but I'm going home and sleeping in my bed." Mason stands up and so does Austin.

"Lily your clothes are in my car, come get them." Lily stands up and stretches out her body, "I'm not staying tonight, I'll stay another night." Her and Austin leave the house and honks while they leave the driveway.

Shane walks in his bathroom and I look over at Ian and Hannah. "Y'all leaving next?" Ian looks at me and scoffs, "You want to get rid of us? Just tell us to leave instead." Hannah lets out a soft laugh, "No, that's not what I meant. It's just that it's getting late so I thought you would be ready to leave next."

Ian rolls his eyes and stands up with Hannah hand in his, "We'll leave now since you're kicking us out." My mouth drops at Ian attitude, "What is wrong with you? You make it seem like I'm really kicking you out."

Hannah looks at me and smile, "Well it sounds like you're kicking us out. We're leaving anyway." They leave the room and leave me looking dumbfounded.