Let's Start Over.

Ian POV

I am in the bed with Hannah with her phone in my hand. "Who is Gerald?" Hannah sits up quickly with my shirt hanging off her right shoulder.

"Um, he is just a friend. We met in one of my classes." I hand her the phone and look up at the ceiling, "Isn't he on the baseball team?" She nods her head, "I'll ask Mason about him." Her eyes widen, "Why do you need to know anything about him?"

I look at her with an arch eyebrow, "I need to know who is friends with my girlfriend." She lets out a long sigh, "Oh okay."

She puts her hand on my front and whispers in my ear, "Do you want the go another round?" I kiss her on the lips, "Let's just cuddle." I play in her hair, "Have you ever thought of curling your hair." She looks at me with an arch eyebrow, "Why curls? You don't like straight?"

"I do, I just want to see what you look like with curly hair." I don't know why I want her to get curly hair. I start smiling, "Why are you smiling?" I look down at Hannah and kiss her forehead, "Someone just popped up in my head. It's nothing."

I get up and start getting dress, "Where are you going?" I put my pants on, "I'm going to go train. You wanna come?" She gets off the bed and head to the bathroom, "Now?! It's like-. I forgot it was a half day today. Yeah, just let me wash up right quick."

I start looking around for my shirt when Hannah comes out and points in a corner, "There are some shirts in your size in the corner." I walk to the corner and pick up a shirt.

Hannah comes out the bathroom five minutes later. "Are you coming back or going home?" I shrug my shoulders as we walk out of the house, "I don't know yet, I'll decide once we leave the gym."

We get in the car and head to the gym. When we arrive at the gym I see Owen car, "I'm not surprised that he is here, we have the first matches of the new year." We walk in and I see Benny and Owen trainer in the ring with Quiet.

They hear the bell and look my way, "Hey Ian!!" I smile at Quiet and look at the two trainers, "Why is Quiet in the ring with you two?" Benny points at Stanley, "He wanted to see how she fight."

Stanley mouth drops, "But he wanted to teach her a few moves." I roll my eyes and walk up to Owen and give him a handshake, "Did you have fun at your girlfriend house?" He blinks his eyes like a girl and I push him, "I sure did." He starts laughing and looks back at Quiet.

"Did she wanted to come along?" He nods his head and sighs, "Yeah she did, but I didn't know it was going to come up to them being in the ring with her."

Next thing we know we hear a bang, we look quickly and see a happy Quiet and Stanley. "I flipped him, I flipped him, Stanley!!" Stanley starts clapping, "You learn quick."

Cough Cough, "She is a fast learner." Benny says as he tries to catch his breath. Cough Cough, "She knocked the wind out of my lungs." Me and Owen start laughing and Benny glares at Stanley, "Why did she have to try it on me and not you?!"

Stanley holds his hands up, "She said she wanted you because she doesn't know me that well. How are you shock?! We said she was going to do it!" Benny stands up, "Yeah, I didn't think it would be now!"

Benny climbs out the ring cursing under his breath, "Let's go, Ian!! We're training now!!" Quiet comes out of the rings and Owen helps her down, she looks at me. "Is Benny really that mad?" I shake my head and laugh, "No, he's just embarrassed."

Owen climbs in the ring and I head to the ring beside it. I get in and see an angry Benny tapping his foot, "What took you so long?!" I laugh as I start stretching, "Don't get mad at me, I'm not the one who flipped you." He glares at me and I laugh, "I swear younger people get on my nerves!!"