Don't Be Jealous.

Austin Above

Hazel POV

I am in a store looking for some clothes along with everybody else. "Lily can we leave now. I have enough clothes." I whine to Lily as she searches for more clothes for me.

She shakes her head no and I groan as I walk off. All of sudden I bump into someone and I fall to the ground, "Ow. My butt hurts now."

Someone puts their hand in front of me. I look up and see a boy who is about my age smiling at me, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." I take his hand and he pulls me up, "It's okay, I was hoping you would hurt more than my butt, so I can go home."

He lets out a soft laugh, "I'm Austin. What's yours?" I move my hand out of his and hug myself, "It's Hazel."

He looks at his phone and then back at me, "I'll buy you some ice cream to make up for hurting your butt." I shake my head and smile, "No, it's fine. I'll be alright."

I start to walk off, but he grabs my arm to stop me. "I'll buy you a cupcake. Please take the cupcake." I look at him and nod my head quickly.

He starts laughing as we walk out of the store and towards the food court, "I'm guessing you really love cupcakes." I smile and nod my head, "Yeah I do, but I never notice a cupcake stand in the food court."

We walk pass the food court and I see small stands down another section, "Its pass the food court." We walk up to the cupcake stand and order some cupcakes.

We sit down at a table nearby, "What school do you go to?" I look at him as I take a bite out of my cupcake. "Blue Saint High."

His eyes widen, "I go to that school and I've never seen you before." He looks at me closely and I move back, "I used to always wear hoodies. I would cover my face with my hood."

"Your the girl that sits at the window all the time in the cafeteria." My eyes widen, "How did you recognize me?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Your right hand."

I hold my hand up, "My right hand? What about it?" He takes a bite of his cupcake, "I walk by you every day and I noticed your birthmark." I look at him shock and he smiles.

"I would always wonder why would you always wear a hood? Why are you hiding?" I put my head down and sigh, "I used to get bully up until now. The only thing protecting me at that time was my hoodie."

He snatches my cupcake out of my hand, "Give me my cupcake back!" He shakes his head no, "Do you have someone now? Are they your true friends?" I stop pulling his arm and slowly nod my head, "They helped me get rid of the bullying."

He hands me back my cupcake and smile, "That's good. Now let's get off this sad topic and get to know each other."

Ian POV

"Where's Quiet?" I ask Shane and he looks around and shrugs his shoulders, "Don't call her, Lily took her phone." I roll my eyes and walk up to Lily.

"Where's Quiet?" She looks at me with an arch eyebrow, "I don't know, she was just here a second ago." I let out a sigh, "She'll find us later on. Let's go to a different store."

I look over at Mason and see him dragging his feet, "I'm tired of shopping. That's why Hazel ran off somewhere. She should have taken me with her." I grab Hannah hand and roll my eyes at Mason, "Why did you come anyway?"

"I wanted something to eat." Hannah starts laughing. I look at her and smile to myself.

I still do have feelings for her, but I just want to take things slow between us.