Challenge Accepted.

Ian POV

I can tell why Owen is undefeated, he studies his opponent right on the spot and matches with him in just minutes.

The man swings at Owen and Owen stops it with his arm and kick him behind his leg. The man falls over and Owen starts attacking him. The referee pushes Owen off the man and signal for the bell to be rung.

The announcer comes into the ring, "Your winner by knockout!! Owen Badge!!!" The crowd gets louder as Owen walks around the ring.

"Yeah!! Owen!!! You did it!!" Quiet shouts out to him, he looks at Quiet and wink. He looks at me and points at me with a smirk, I smirk back at him and he punches his fist together.

Hopefully, I can take you up on your challenge. I point back and he laughs, I turn around and head to the locker room to change into my attire.

"Looks like it's my turn to show you what I can do." I say to myself as I walk pass the people who are running up to Owen.

As I'm taking my shirt off Owen and a few people come in the locker room. Cameras are flashing everywhere, "Owen, how does it feel tonight?!"

"What is the relationship between you and Ian?!"

Owen looks at me and smile, "Did you enjoy the show?" I smirk at him and shrug my right shoulder, "It was a little different. Now I know why you're undefeated."

Quiet comes running in, she jumps into Owen's arms. "Oh My God!! You were so good!! I didn't know you could fight like that!!" Everybody else starts walking in, Lily looks at Owen and smile, "You fight way different from others. I like it, I'm going to come and see you fight every time."

Owen gives Lily a side hug and Shane gives him a fist bump. Mason wraps his arms around Owen, "Let's get to your dressing room and hurry up so we can see Ian fight next."

They all start to walk off, but I grab Quiet by her wrist. "Stay here with me." She looks at me and nods her head slowly, "I'm going to stay here with Ian for a little bit." They look at me and then at Quiet and nod their heads.

"Good luck out there, although you probably won't need it." I look at her and smile, "I'm going to take it anyway."

Camera people start coming towards us, I look at Quiet and ignore the people with their cameras. "Make sure I hear you scream my name." She pushes me lightly by my shoulder, "Of course, you better hear me."

I look at her with a serious look, "I'm sorry about la-." She holds her hand up and shakes her head, "It's not the time for that right now. It's time for you to focus on your fight." She stands up and I stand up with her, she shows me a half smile, "And plus I'm over it. I was in the wrong."

"That's not the point." Before we could talk any further, Hannah and Megan come out of nowhere.

"Ian!! I'm so glad I didn't miss you, I thought I did!" Hannah kisses me on the lips and hugs me. I look over at Quiet and see her walking out of the locker room. She looks at me as she leaves. I smile at her and wink and she waves.

"Why didn't y'all come earlier?" I ask as I look at both Hannah and Megan. They both shrug their shoulders, "The fight before mine was actually good."

Hannah scoffs and wraps her arms around my waist, "It'll be alright, I only came to see you fight anyway." I kiss her on her forehead.

"Go ahead out there, I have to get my hands wrap up." I kiss her once more on the lips and her and Megan leaves the locker room.

"Ian, you ready?!" I turn around and see Benny running up to me, "Where the hell have you been?! He holds his hands up and laughs, "I went to go see Owen right quick. Damn! I didn't know he could fight like that!" I roll my eyes and hold my hands out to him, "Don't you think it would be a good time to wrap my hands up."