Hell Yeah!!

Hazel POV

We are all on the roof and all of a sudden my phone goes off. I look at my phone and see a text message.

We see the way you look at Ian. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get hurt.

I let out a shaky breath and shove my phone back in my pocket. I look at Ian and sigh in relief when I see Ian not looking at me. He would have thrown a fit if he had seen my reaction.

My phone goes off once again and I suck in a heavy breath.

Don't act like you don't see my messages.

Before I could put my phone away someone takes it out of my hand. "What?! Ian?! Give me my phone back!" He holds my phone up out of my reach, "No! Me and Quiet will be right back." He takes my hand and drags me into the stairwell.

I lean against the wall and cross my arms as he read the messages, "You have been getting more before these?! Why haven't you been telling me?!" I shrug my shoulders and look at the floor, "I didn't think it was a big deal. I mean nothing has happened to me or anything."

He looks at me with a disbelief look, "The day you skipped with Owen! Something happened to you, didn't it?" I look at him with shock fill eyes, "How did you know something happened?!"

He runs his fingers through his hair, "I didn't you just told me." I push myself off the wall, "Are you serious? That was a childish move."

He hands me back my phone and licks his lips, "Why do you keep it away from me? I told you I'm there for you." I look at him and see a little bit of hurt in his eyes, "I just don't want you to worry about me. Nothing has happened to me, so stop worrying."

He grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the wall, "That's not the point!! The point is that you're ignoring all of this like it's nothing!"

Why does he sound like he's about to cry? Why did he say all of that without looking at me?

I touch his hand and look up at him, "If something happens you will be the first to know." He backs away from me and rubs his face.

I start walking back upstairs, "You coming back?" Without looking at me he shakes his head no, "I don't feel so good. I'm going to the nurse." He starts walking down the stairs and I look at his back as he leaves.

I walk back upstairs and see Mason putting Shane in a headlock. "Why is Mason putting Shane in a headlock?" They all look at me, "Shane said he could get out of a headlock, so they're testing it out. Where's Ian?"

I look at Austin, "He wasn't feeling well so he went to see the nurse." Lily looks at me and smiles, "You ready for the game tonight?"

I clap my hands in excitement and squeal, "Yes I am! I can't wait and then Owen and Ian are fighting tomorrow night!" Austin comes to sit beside me, "I'm so ready to see both of them. I want to see how they are." I nod my head agreeing with him.

Skipping to the end of the day

I am walking down the hallway and all of a sudden I see Ian sitting on the stairs. "Ian? Why are you sitting down? We're all about to go out to eat before you're game." He looks up at me and then back at the floor.

I walk up to him and tap his head, "Are you feeling any better?" He stands up and gives me a small smile, "Yeah, I am. I'm sorry about earlier, I won't bother you anymore about it." I pluck his forehead and he lets out an inaudible sound.

"Why did you just pluck me?!" I turn around and start walking out of school. Without looking at him I answer his question, "Because you're worried about me and making yourself feel bad knowing you have a game tonight. Let's go eat."