I'll Wait Patiently.

Ian POV

I wake up with a banging headache. All I can remember from yesterday after coming back home is arguing with my parents and then I went somewhere to drink like there is no tomorrow.

I groan as I put my face in Hannah curly hair. Curly hair? Hannah doesn't have curly hair. I slowly open my eyes and see Quiet in my arms asleep.

I look at her sleeping face and smile, "How did I end up here?" I ask myself, she starts moving and seconds later she slowly opens her eyes. "Good morning Quiet." She looks up at me and smiles, "Morning Ian, there's some medicine and some water over there for your hangover."

I turn around and see the pills and water. I take the pills and turn back around to look at Quiet. "I'm sorry if I was a bother last night."

She sits up and shrugs her shoulders, "You really won't a bother, you were just very eventful." I stand up and laugh, "Is my toothbrush still here from the last time I slept over?" She nods her head and goes to her dresser.

She pulls out some clothes and throws them to me, "You can take a shower and put these clothes on and here are some fresh boxer shorts." I arch my eyebrow at her, "Why do you have a pack of boxers?" She rolls her eyes, "I like to sleep in them from time to time."

I start laughing and she throws a shoe at me, "Just get in the shower." I close the door quickly and she laughs. I brush my teeth and get in the shower.

Ten minutes later I get out the shower and look at myself in the mirror. I wipe the mirror from the steam, "I look like I've been through hell and back." I say to myself.

My eyes widen as I just realize something, "Quiet!! Today is Monday!!" I yell out to her as I open the door, she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. "Yeah, what about it?" I look at her as if she is crazy, "We have school to go to!"

She lets out a soft sigh, "I'm skipping today. You can go on ahead." I look at her, "Why? What's wrong? Is someone messing with you?" She shakes her head quickly, "No, I just feel like skipping." I look at her and sigh, "It looks like I'm skipping with you."

Her eyes widen, "What about Hannah? She's going to freak if she knows you're with me!" I shrug my shoulders and flop onto her bed, "All she's going to do is yell at me and all I have to do is kiss her to make her shut up." She rolls her eyes and walks to the bathroom, "You are something else, Ian."

I hear the shower running and I close my eyes, I can't believe I lashed out on my parents. I usually hold everything in, but this time was different for some reason.

"Ian! Ian! Your phone is ringing! It's your mom!" I sit up quickly and see Quiet in a big T-shirt. "Don't answer it!!" My yelling scares her and she drops my phone.

My phone stops ringing and she quickly bends down to pick it up. "I didn't pick it up, I swear." I walk up to her and bend down in front of her, "I know you didn't, I'm sorry for yelling."

I touch her hair and smile, "Why didn't you dry your hair off? You look like a wet shaggy dog." I stand up and walk pass her to get the towel that is on a rack. I put it on her head and start drying her hair off, "Your phone had started ringing when I was about to dry my hair off."

She looks at me as I dry her hair off. "Let's make some hot chocolate and watch a movie." She nods her head and smile, "I have to finish drying my hair off." She puts her hands on mine and I move my hands so she can do it herself.

"I'll go make the hot chocolate and you can choose the movie." She nods her head as I head down to her kitchen.

I see a note hanging on the refrigerator.