I feel Like A Third Wheel.

Lily POV

"WHAT?! Hell no that's not happening!" Shane yells in my ear after hearing Hazel inviting Owen to stay the night at her house.

Hazel and Owen both look at Shane with wide eyes, "Why? What's wrong with it?" Shane looks at Hazel with a dumbfounded look, "No boy is sleeping over your house Cupcake!"

I hit him on the back of his head and suck my teeth, "Hazel can do whatever she wants." Hazel looks at me and smiles, "It's not like their going to do anything. Right, Hazel?"

Before Hazel could answer, Owen answers for her, "We're not going to do nothing." He throws his arm over her shoulders and pulls her closer to him, "How am I supposed to know that?" Owen looks at Shane and laughs, "If Hazel tell you that we did something you can punch me in the face."

"DEAL!" Shane and Ian shout at the same time. We all look at Ian and he shrugs his shoulders, "What?" Hannah pulls his arm, "Why would you need to punch him in the face?" I scoff at Hannah question, "Why else? If Owen and Hazel do something Ian will want to punch Owen in his face."

Hannah glares at me and I smirk at her, "If I'm correct I was talking to Ian, not Lily." I roll my eyes and look at Ian, "Once again, why are you looking at me?"

I cross my arms, "Just like your girlfriend, I want to know why would you want to punch Owen in the face? Shane and Mason can just do that." He scratches the back of his head and clears his throat, "No reason, I just wanted to join in."

Ian can't lie to me, but I'm going to let him slide this time. I continue to stare at him and he looks away from me. "You still going to Ian fight?" Hazel looks at me and nods her head, "Yeah I'm going."

I pick up my things and look at Shane, "I would like to go home, Shane." He looks at me and smiles, "Yes your highness. Anything else?" He grabs his things and throws his arm over my shoulders, "Let's stop to get something to eat."

He clears his throat and answers me in a British accent, "Your wish is my command." I roll my eyes and look back at Hazel and Owen, "Hazel he's a cute one! Make sure you keep him!"

They both look my way, Owen starts laughing and Hazel throws her head back and groan. Shane turns to look at them quickly, "No! Hell no! Cupcake no boys! Lily shut up before I not stop to get us anything to eat!" He drags me out of the school and I laugh.

Hazel POV

I sit down on the bleachers and look up at Owen, "Yeah I'll stay the night. You can ride with me to my fight and we can stay and watch Ian afterward." He picks up my bag and looks at Ian, "If only you can see me fight. You'll be surprised at how I fight."

Ian shrugs his shoulders, "I'm actually going to see you. I want to see why me and you have never got in the ring together." Ian looks at me and wink, I roll my eyes and laugh.

I stand up and look over at Hannah and see that she is talking to Megan. Megan looks at me and I quickly turn around and grab Owen hand. "Let's go I'm ready to go home."

He looks away from Ian and looks at me. "I thought you were coming to the gym with me." I quickly nod my head, "Oh yeah, I forgot. Hurry up so we can go ahead."

Ian looks at me and then back at Owen. I hate that I am so scared of Megan. I wish I could stand up for myself, but I just can't do that.

I look at Ian and smile, "I'll see you tomorrow." He looks at me with something in his eyes.

"Let's go, I can show off my moves for you." I show him a small smile and he takes my hand in his.

We head to his car and speed out of the student parking lot. "You never pointed out which one was Megan." I look at Owen and sigh, "Do you really have to know?"