Call Me When You're Crying.

Hazel POV

I am just finishing my first cheer practice. "Oh My God!! Hazel, you did so well today!" Lily runs up to me and hugs me.

Hannah walks up to us, "It was a good practice. Who is the vice-captain?" Lily looks at Hannah and gives her a tight smile, "Hazel is the vice-captain."

"Cupcake!! You look sexy in your sports bra and shorts!" We all look and see Shane, Mason, Austin, and Ian walking in. The other cheerleaders start whispering and pointing at me. I put my head down and slowly walk up to Shane, "Don't yell that out, everybody's looking at me."

He wraps his arms around my shoulders and laughs, "Lily! You look sexy!" Lily looks at Shane and smile, she starts posing. "Thank you! I thought you forgot about me!"

We all start laughing, "That's how you're supposed to react, Cupcake." I look at Shane and then at Lily.

Hannah walks up to Ian and gives him a hug. "Y'all make me want to throw up." We all stare at Lily and Austin starts laughing, "I did not see that coming! Oh My God!"

Lily shrugs her shoulders and I look at Ian, he rolls his eyes and smiles at me. I smile back at him and Hannah pulls him away somewhere.

"Hazel are we still hanging out this weekend?" I look at Austin and nod my head, "Yeah we are. Shane, are you going to Ian fight?" He looks at me and then at Austin, "I want to go to the fight with you, so I'll just hang with y'all if it's cool."

Me and Austin both nod our heads, "Well me and Lily are going to the fight. We'd promised Ian we will go to every single one if we can." I look over at Ian and see him and Hannah laughing and hugging each other. They really are a cute couple.

"Shane take me home." Shane looks at me and nods his head. I go to get my bag, "Lily and Hazel change!" I look at Mason with an arch eyebrow, "We're only going to the car and home. We can change when we get home."

Austin starts laughing, "Mason hates seeing girls in stuff like that when it's cold." Lily rolls her eyes and puts her jacket on, "I'm covered up now. Are you happy?" Mason slowly nods his head and him and Lily walk out of the gym.

"Cupcake put on your hoodie." I look at Shane as I grab my hoodie and put it on, "I'll see y'all later." Austin walks off and leaves me, Shane, Ian, and Hannah in the gym.

I jump on Shane back, "We're leaving! See y'all tomorrow!" Shane shouts to Hannah and Ian, I wave bye to them as Shane carries me to his car. "What do you think about Austin?"

He looks at me and then back at the road, "He's cool, I have no problem with him. I'm happy that you made a friend without us being around.

I let out a soft laugh, "I'm happy for myself." I whisper to myself.

Shane drops me off home. I walk in and see Jack walking out of the hall bathroom. "Hey, Hazel. How's everything been?" I walk pass him, "Everything's good. Are you drunk?"

Before he could say anything my mom comes out of nowhere, "Hazel! Apologize to Jack right now!" My eyes widen, "Why do I have to apologize to him?! He has been drunk for the past eight months! You just let him drink and ruin our couch!"

I walk pass my mom and towards my room. I slam my door and lock it. I slide to the floor, "Ever since Dad left you haven't even paid me any attention. I'm so used to it, but sometimes the feeling of neglect comes back."

I pull out my phone and dial his number, "Hey Baby Girl! What's wrong? You never call me this late." I start crying after hearing my Dad's voice, "I miss you, Daddy! I want to go back to the times you and Mom were together."