The Bigger Person.

Ian POV

Me and Hannah are on our way to Lily house. "Are you going to dance with me this time?" Hannah looks at me and smile, "Yeah I'll dance with you." We pull up to Lily house before I could even ring the doorbell Mason opens the door.

"Hazel just came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on! You just missed something good!" My eyes widen, "What?! Swear?!" I was about to run upstairs, but Hannah squeezes my hand, "How did Shane react?"

He points behind him, "He's probably still in shock." We walk upstairs and see Hazel and Lily in dresses. Hazel is shaking Shane, "Shane! Stop! It's not that serious!"

Shane puts his hands together and looks up at the ceiling, "Lord, my dream will be fully complete if I get to see Lily in a towel next. After that, I won't ask for nothing, Thank You, Lord." Quiet sits on the bed with a pout and Lily starts laughing and looks at me, "She forgot Shane and Mason were here and came out with nothing but a towel on."

Mason wraps his arms around my shoulders, "You should have seen it. Me and Shane stared at her with our mouths wide open. Lily just busted out laughing." Quiet stands up and hits Mason, "Stop talking about it. It's over with."

I sit at Lily desk and pull Hannah in my lap, "Who are we waiting on?" I look over at Lily and she goes to her mirror, "I just wanted to take some pictures."

I roll my eyes as she starts taking pictures of herself. "I'm not drinking tonight." We all look at Austin, "Last party I went to I drank too much."

We head downstairs and get in two cars. "Megan is going to meet us there." I look over at Hannah and sigh, "Make sure she stays away from Quiet. I don't want anything to happen."

She slowly nods her head. I wonder if Quiet is still getting those random messages. I don't know how she acts so calmly about it.

We arrive at the party and before Lily could drag Quiet away, Shane grabs Lily by her waist. "Do not do anything stupid. If you see someone you don't like, what do you do?"

Lily rolls her eyes at Shane and sighs, Be the bigger person and ignore them." Shane smiles down at Lily and lets her waist go, "Good job, I taught you well."

Lily drags Quiet into the building. "How did you get her to agree with you?" Shane looks at Mason and smile, "She lost a bet we made the night she stayed at my house and she lost."

"What was the bet?" We start walking towards the building, "It was just a whole lot of dares. I dared her to suck my big toe, but she didn't and lost the bet."

"Ew!! Who would want to suck your big toe or anybody toe?!" Hannah says as she looks at Shane with disgust. I wrap my arm around Hannah's shoulders and kiss her temples, "Would you suck my big toe?"

She hits me in the stomach, "No I will not! Don't ask again!" I start laughing as me and her split away from everybody else.

I look over at the dance floor and see Quiet dancing with some random guy. He whispers in her ear and she looks up at him and bites her lip. My eyes widen at the action, she never gave me that type of action.

"Ian! What are you looking at?" I look down at Hannah and shake my head, "Nothing, just looking at everyone dance." She looks over at the dance floor and her eyes land on Quiet.

"What is so special about her? You always look at her and smile." I let out a long sigh, "She's not special to me, you make it seem like I'm messing around with her, but I'm not." She rolls her eyes, "Whatever, I don't care anymore."