I Learned A Submission Hold!

Owen Above

Hazel POV

We are all at the lunch table except for Lily, "Where's Lily?" Everybody shrug their shoulders except for Hannah, she glares at me. "She's in the office right now for chasing down Megan."

I look at her with an arch eyebrow, "Why are you glaring at me? Your friend is the one who made me spill my drink on myself." She scoffs and rolls her eyes, "You were in her way."

I sit back in my seat, "How was I in her way? You won't even there to see it. I don't care that you don't like me, but having your friend come at me and you coming at me is too much." Before she could say anything Ian puts his hand in front of her face, "Just end it and leave it alone."

She looks at Ian and rolls her eyes, "Where the hell is Hannah?!" Lily yells out and speed walks up to our table.

Lily slams her hands on the table, "I didn't get in trouble for messing with your friend, but I do know I will get in trouble for slapping the shit out of you!" Shane quickly stands up and wraps his arms around Lily waist.

"I swear, if it's not Megan messing with me or Hazel, it's you messing with us! I don't care that you're Ian girlfriend, I will beat the shit out of you!" Shane pulls Lily closer to him, "Lily calm down! Just leave it alone."

Ian stands up and holds his arm out, "Lily calm down! What the hell did she do to you?!" Lily glares at Hannah and Ian, "One, she tripped me and then told the principal that I was messing with her and Megan." Hannah stands up and smile, "It's the truth."

Lily tries to jump out of Shane arms for Hannah neck, "You know what, fuck this shit! I'm going home for the rest of the day!" Shane lets her go and she walks out of the cafeteria.

Shane looks at me and sigh, "I'm going to go with her just in case she tries something. I'll see y'all later." Shane speed walks off behind an angry Lily. I watch as they leave, "Well it looks like Lily won't be calm until later on tonight."

I look at Mason and nod my head in agreement. We all sit down except for Ian, "Hannah follow me outside. I need to talk to you." Ian walks out without another word. Hannah glares at me as she gets up and follows Ian out.

Austin clears his throat, "Lets just move on from this situation." I lean my head on Austin shoulders and let out a long sigh. "All of this because I'm close to y'all, I'm sorry." Mason looks at me and laugh, "You do not have to apologize, we invited you to hang with us and that's it."

I look at Mason and smile, "Thank you for inviting me." I look at the time and stand up, "We might as well go ahead and head to our classes."

They stand up and we walk out of the cafeteria. I sigh to myself, I doubt I will be going to the gym with Ian now.

Ian POV

It is now the end of school and I see Quiet going the opposite direction from my car. I catch up to her, "Where are you going? You're supposed to go to the gym with me." She looks at me and shrug her shoulders, "I didn't think I could still come after what happened at lunch."

I roll my eyes as I pull her to my car, "You can still come, the only difference is that Hannah is coming along." Her eyes widen as she walks to the other side of the car. "What?! No! I'm not going!"

She looks around the student parking lot and groan, "They're all gone. I guess I'm walking home." Before she could walk off Hannah comes up to her and smile.

"You should come along with us, it'll be fun." She opens the backseat door and softly push Quiet in the car. I get in the car and drive off towards the gym.