That's All I Wanted.

Mason POV

We are all at lunch when all of sudden I see Hannah sitting with Megan, "Ian why the hell is Hannah sitting with Megan?" Ian looks at all of us and sigh, "Her and Megan became friends."

Ian looks over at Hazel and then back at me, "Good! She can stay her ass over there and away from me." Austin starts laughing at Lily, "Oh My God! How did I not see that coming?!"

I roll my eyes at Austin and Lily, "You're just going to let her hang out with Megan?" Ian looks at Shane, "I can't stop her from hanging out with people she wants to hang out with."

I look over at Hazel and see her staring at Megan and Hannah, "I told you she would think something." I arch my eyebrow in confusion, "What are you talking about, Hazel?" She looks at me and then at Ian, "Nobody was there to see us, so stop thinking that."

Hazel rolls her eyes and looks at me, "It's nothing, I'm just shocked that his new girlfriend is hanging out with his ex-girlfriend." Austin wraps his arm around her shoulders, "It will be alright, let's just ignore it for now and enjoy our lunch."

She looks at Austin and smile, "Cupcake, don't touch him!" We all look at Shane and see him pouting, "Are you still mad that I got to comfort her?" Austin stands up, "Switch spots with me. You can sit beside her."

Shane smiles and gets up to sit with Quiet, he hugs Quiet and kisses her forehead. Quiet start laughing, "Mason kiss my forehead! Shane's showing Hazel love, you need to show me love!"

I look at Lily as if she is crazy, "What?! They always do that and I do show you love from time to time!" Lily starts pouting and I roll my eyes, I grab her head and pull her towards me. I kiss her head and she squeals, "Eehh!! I love you, Mason!"

I roll my eyes and show her a small smile, "I love you too." Shane bangs on the table, "I'm the only one who can kiss Lily and Cupcake on the heads!" Lily stands up and glares down at Shane, "Who said you could kiss me?! Huh?!"

I pull Lily back down and Hazel hits Shane in the stomach, "Stop being loud. Y'all are bringing the whole cafeteria eyes this way." They both continue to glare at each other.

Austin starts laughing, "Oh My God! I love this table! Y'all are so funny to me!" I glare at Austin and he stops laughing immediately, he clears his throat and looks at his phone. "Sorry."

"There isn't a big game this week, is it?" We all look at Ian and Shane shrugs his shoulders, "No it's not. Coach not even going to let me and you play since the team is so easy to beat." Ian stands up, "Tell coach I went to the gym when you get to practice."

Shane arch his eyebrow up in confusion, "Gym? Why the gym?" Ian walks away without answering, "He's going to the gym he practice for fighting."

Shane nods his slowly understanding the situation. "Is he okay?" I look at Lily, "Who knows? He'll be alright after he comes from practicing later on tonight."

The bell rings and we all head to our classes, "Hazel do you want me to walk you to your class?" She looks at me and smile, "No I think I can manage, but thank you anyway."

She walks off with her head down, "Keep your head up or Lily and Shane will come and get you." She quickly lifts her head up and speed walks out of my sight.

Hazel POV

I walk to my next class and see Ian with his head down. I go to my desk and sit down with a sigh.

"Ian, are you okay?" I start tapping his shoulder and he just ignores me, "Are you mad at me? Is it because of Hannah?" He lifts his head up and glares at me, "It has nothing to do with you, so stop asking questions!"