Fake Smiles.

Ian POV

"You hungry?" We are driving away from the gym towards our homes. "I am, but I didn't bring any money. I'll wait when I'll get home." I look over at Quiet and shrug my shoulders, "I'll pay, my treat."

She shakes her head, "No, you really don't have to." I pull up to a Waffle House. "I want to." I get out and bang on my car, "Let's go Quiet. Or I will carry you out."

She quickly gets out the car and walks pass me towards the restaurant. We go to a booth and she shivers, "My legs aren't cold, but my upper body is." I look pass her and point, "You'll get warm soon, we're sitting by a heater."

She looks behind her and squeals, "Thank God!" A waiter walks up to us and smile, "What drinks would you like?" Quiet smiles at the man, "Do y'all have hot chocolate?" He smiles back at her and nods his head, "I'm guessing you would like hot chocolate."

She nods her head and clap, "I would like the same thing." He writes it down and walks off. I look at Quiet and she gives me a small smile, "I didn't know Owen fights."

I shrug my shoulders, "I didn't know myself. I literally just found out who he was not too long ago." The waiter comes back with our drinks and takes our orders.

"He taught me a lot of moves. The only one I got down was the submission hold. As you already know that since I did it on Benson." I let out a soft laugh, "He texted me and told me that he would like to train you one day."

She looks at me and smiles, "I would let him, but I already asked Owen to train me." I take a sip of my hot chocolate and look at her, "When will he train you?"

The waiter comes back with our food, "I hope you both enjoy your meal." He walks off and Quiet looks back at me.

"He'll train me after cheer practice. Can you take me and he can drop me off at home?" I let out a long sigh. Why does he want to train her all of a sudden?

Whenever she's getting train I'll just watch them. "Um, yeah I'll take you. The days he's training you I will watch." She looks at me with curiosity all over her face, "Why are you going to watch?"

I show her a small smile, "So I can tell if you're ready or not to get in the ring with me." She rolls her eyes, "I'll do you like I did Benson." I suck my teeth and laugh, "He was taken by surprise. I was taken by surprise myself."

She starts laughing, I look at her and smile. I like seeing her laugh and smile. I hate seeing her cry, I hate seeing her go through this mess because of Megan.

"I want you to smile and laugh more often when you're around me." She stops laughing and looks at me with something in her eyes, "I want you to know that whenever you cry I will be there by your side in a flash. I want you to call me when you're feeling down."

Silence takes over us for what seems like an hour but was only seconds. "Are you okay? You seem a little different for some reason." I look at her and clear my throat, "No, I'm just talking."

She shows me a small smile, "It's time for me to go home." I look at my watch as I pull my money out to pay for the food.

We leave the restaurant and head to her house. I pull up to her house minutes later, "Sleep tight Quiet." She waves as she gets out the car.

I watch as she gets into her house. I don't know what I was thinking when I said all that out loud to Quiet. I pull out my phone and call Hannah.

"Hello."

"Why did you leave the gym so early?" She scoffs on the other end, "You're just now calling me to ask that? What took you so long to call?" I roll my eyes as I get out my car and walk into my house.