Unknown Number.

Hazel POV

Shane has just dropped me off at home. As I'm walking towards my house I see a form sitting on a branch of the tree near my window.

I rush upstairs and to the window and see Ian sleeping. "Ian?! What are you doing here?!" He wakes up with a jump, "Quiet! I came to tell you about my fight!"

I stretch my arm out, "Okay! You can tell me when you get in here! Hurry, before you fall!" He climbs in and falls straight to the floor.

"Are you drunk?! Why aren't you at home?!" He hiccups and laughs, "I won my fight, Hannah's voice reached me like she said it would." I smile at him, "That's good, now let's get to the bed and talk." He nods his head and runs towards my bed.

I go to the bathroom and change. "Why didn't you go home?" He looks at me as I get on the bed, "It's already two in the morning."

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, I wanted you to fix me up after my fight, but the people at the Underground did it for me." I let out a soft laugh, "At least you won your fight. Where's Hannah?"

He takes his shirt and pants off and gets up under the blanket with me, "Someone dropped her off and then they dropped me off here." He opens his arms and smiles at me, "Can we cuddle?"

My eyes widen, "No we can't cuddle! You should have stayed over at Hannah house if you wanted to cuddle." He pouts at me and then closes his eyes, "Most girls would be happy to cuddle with me. Why don't you want to?"

I let out a long sigh, "Because you have Hannah, I don't want her to think that we did something. I can tell y'all really like each other and I don't want to be the one to ruin your relationship." He looks at me and then closes his eyes, "I'm not drunk, so I will remember everything tomorrow morning."

I look at him with disbelief, "Then why are you here?" He looks up at the ceiling, "I don't know, I just wanted to come over." I roll my eyes and sigh, "I don't understand you sometimes."

He lets out a soft laugh, "I like it that way. Goodnight Quiet."

"Night Ian."

Next Morning

I wake up and see Ian still in the bed with me, I get up and lock my door. "It's not like she ever comes up here anyway." I say to myself.

I walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth, I get an extra toothbrush out for Ian. I walk back to the room and Ian wakes up with a groan, "Ugh. My head hurts." I let out a soft laugh, "There are a few pills and a cup of water beside you."

He takes the pills with no hesitation and groans, "There's a toothbrush in there for you." He looks towards the bathroom and slowly gets up, "My head is going to fall off. Why is the bathroom so far?"

I get on my bed and turn on the tv. "Where's your mom?" He comes back out and gets on the bed with me, "I don't know and I really don't care."

He lets out a long sigh, "Quiet don't say that about her." I look at him with anger in my eyes, he flinches by surprise, "I don't want to talk about her right now."

He slowly nods his head and looks around the room. "I didn't know you could show anger." I look at my hands, "When it comes to her I can show all types of feelings."

He looks at me with something in his eyes, "Why do you fight?" He looks away from me and looks out the window, "It's something I don't want to talk about."

I arch my eyebrow, "How come? Is it something bad?" He looks at me with his fist clenched up, "I don't want to talk about it. There are some things that I hate talking about and fighting is one of them."