Special Gloves.

Hazel POV

I am in Lily kitchen getting something to drink. We are about to leave and head to Underground for Owen and Ian fight.

Ian walks in and smiles at me, "I actually got you something." He pulls something out of his pocket, my eyes widen and I shake my head quickly. "Ian I'm not taking that, you have a whole girlfriend. She's going blow up if she sees that you gave me a ring."

He laughs and rolls his eyes, "I gave Lily the same thing, so calm down." I look at him with an arched eyebrow and slowly take the ring. I put it on my right ring finger and smile. "Thank you, it's really pretty."

We walk out of the kitchen and head outside. "Is this your first time seeing us fight?" I look over at Owen and see him talking to Matthew, "It's actually not, I've seen you two fight plenty of times."

I walk up beside Owen and he puts his arms around my shoulders, "We taking two cars?" He looks at me and nods his head, "Yeah, I'm driving one and Austin is driving one. We're waiting on Megan." Shane starts groaning, "Where is this hoe?"

We all look at Shane and Lily starts laughing, "You been around Lily too much." Mason points at him and Shane puts his head down with a groan. Austin walks up to me, "Who invited her to come along?" I point at Ian and he scratches the back of his head.

"Hannah told me to and I really didn't feel like arguing with her. There go Megan now." They all groan and start getting in the car, "Shane and Lily get in the car with me and Hazel. I refuse to see Austin get in an accident because Lily starts attacking Megan." Lily looks at Owen and laughs, "You know me so well."

Owen rolls his eyes and gets in the car. "Sorry, I'm late." We all look at Megan with wide eyes, "Did you just apologize?!" Lily asked while pointing at her, "Yeah I did. Is that a problem?"

She looks at me and I flinch a little, "Hazel I'm sorry for doing all those bad things to you. I know you can't forgive me, but I just want to get this weight off my shoulders." We once again look at Megan with wide eyes, "I'm too old to be treating you like your nothing. I know you all hate me and I am truly sorry for all of it. I don't blame you if you want to punch me in the face."

"You damn right! I should punch you in the face. You put Hazel through hell and now you want us to forgive you. Like hell that's going to happen!!" Lily starts walking towards Megan, but Shane holds her back.

Megan looks at me and I sigh, "I can forgive you, but I can't trust you right away." I show her a small smile, "Let's start off slow." She smiles back at me and nods her head.

"Ah Hell!! Now I can't get in the ring with this hoe!! Let's go before I kill a cat!!" We all get in the cars and head to Underground.

Underground

We arrive at Underground and the first thing we see are cameras everywhere. "Why are there so many people with cameras?" Owen looks at me and smiles, "Me and Ian are the best fighters as of right now. Everybody from all over wants to see us."

We park and go in through the back. Owen goes to get change and we talk amongst each other while we wait for him. I look over and see Megan looking at us with a small smile, I walk over to her.

"Why aren't you talking with us?" She shrugs her shoulders, "They all still hate me, although I did those things to you. You forgave me, but they haven't." Before I could say anything Mason walks up to us, "Who said I didn't forgive you? I forgave you, but just like Hazel I can't fully trust you yet."

He smiles at her and wraps his arm around her shoulder. Her face turns red and Mason laughs, "Now let's get over and hype Owen up." We walk back over to everybody and Owen comes out of the bathroom.