I Promise.

Hazel POV

"Cupcake lets go to Ian next fight." I look at Shane as if he is crazy and he just smiles at me.

I shake my head no quickly, "I don't want to go." Shane starts to whine, "You're supposed to show me around. I'm going to tell my uncle you're not helping me."

"But you said we were going to the movies." He stops whining and then tilts his head to the side, "Oh, I did say that. Never mind. Ian when is your other fight?"

Mason and Lily start laughing and Shane looks at Ian, "It's the Friday after this one if I win." Shane looks back at me, "Can we go to that one?"

I pull my hood further down my face, "Can I at least think about it?" His smile grew even bigger, "That's good enough." I let out a sigh of relief.

Mason looks at me, "Do you play any sports?" I shake my head no, "I wanted to do cheerleading, but I already knew I wasn't going to make it." Lily starts clapping, "Oh My God! You can cheer on the team with me! I'm the captain and I need another cheer member!"

My eyes widen in shock, "I don't think that is a good idea. I don't smile at all and cheerleaders smile." Before she could say anything Shane says something, "Don't worry about that, I can make her smile for you. Make her little tryout sometime next week."

I look at Shane he winks at me, "I will try to get her to smile until then." Lily claps her hands some more and squeals, "I don't even have a vice-captain. If I think you're good enough, I might just make you vice-captain." My eyes widen and I look at Mason for help.

He starts laughing, "Lily calm down, you're making her even more nervous." Lily looks at me and gives me a small smile, "Sorry."

The bell soon rings and we all head to our classes. Sadly Shane doesn't have a class with me this time, but he does have it with Mason and Lily.

"Quiet, come here." I turn around and see Ian walking up to me, "Why did you sit with me all of a sudden? I told you to stay away from me. You might not believe me, but your girlfriend is making my life hell."

He grabs my arm and pulls me into a closet. My eyes widen and fear crawl through my body, "Please don't do this to me. I didn't do nothing wrong." He turns on the light and his eyes widen.

He wipes my tears away and puts his hands on my shoulders, "I'm not going to hurt you. I don't want you crying around me." I slowly nod my head and he stands up straight.

He slowly lifts my hoodie and shirt up, "What are you going to do about these bruises on your stomach?" My eyes widen and I slide to the floor, "I forgot all about them. That was my first time having someone conversant with me and asking me to join them."

He bends down in front of me and sighs, "I have some type of cream in my bag, I'll let you have it. Rub it on your bruises every day and night and they will soon fade." I slowly nod my head and he helps me up, "Now we're late for class. Want to skip?" He says as we walk out of the closet.

I look at him with wide eyes, "No I will not ski-."

"Cupcake!" I turn around to the nickname and see Mason, Lily, and Shane walking towards us.

Shane wraps his arms around my shoulder, "Did you tell Ian we were going to skip?" Lily looks at Shane and shakes her head no, "We were just going to get him out of class." Shane laughs and I hug myself.

"Shane told us that you have been getting bully by Ian girlfriend." My eyes widen and I look up at Mason with shock, "Shane, I told you not to tell anybody. Ian doesn't even believe it's his girlfriend bullying me."