I Like The Blue Dress.

Hazel POV and Friday night

Shane had just dropped me off. We just came from the movies and a restaurant.

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Hey, Cupcake! I had fun tonight and I'm glad you laughed with me." I chuckle into the phone and he laughs, "I'm going to go hang with Mason for the rest of the night. Are you sure you don't want me to turn around and pick you up?"

I close my bedroom door, "I'm positive. Just text me when you find out if Ian won or lost." We hang up after that and I jump in the shower.

As I'm getting out the shower I hear something banging against my window. Me being the dumb person that I am went to go look, instead of ignoring it.

I quickly put my big t-shirt on and went up to the window. My eyes widen at the person below me, "Ian?! What are you doing here?!"

He slowly lifts up his arm and then falls to the ground, "Ian!"

I run downstairs and outside, I bend down to Ian and he slowly opens his eyes, "I won, but my head was somewhere else, so I took a lot of painful hits."

I help him up and look at my house, "You have to be quiet, my mom and her boyfriend will flip if they see you." He holds a thumb up and I struggle to get him upstairs to my room.

"You're so freaking heavy." I throw him on my bed and I hurry to lock my door.

I go to the bathroom and grab a first aid kit, "Where the hell was your head at today?" He looks at me and smiles, "That's your first time cursing in front of me." I roll my eyes and I start cleaning his face.

"I was thinking about an old friend of mine. I used to be in love with her, but I think I still am." I continue to clean him up, "What's her name? Does she go to our school?"

He looks at me, "She'll be coming here starting Monday and her name is Hannah. She texted me and told me she would be here and she can't wait to see me." I smile at him as I put some cream on his bruises, "That's good."

"I only dated Megan to get over her, but after she texted me, I realized I'm not over her." I stand up and take the first aid kit back in the bathroom, "I'll wrap you up after you get out of the shower."

He stands up and walks pass me. I start looking around for some clothes he could fit. "Hopefully he can fit this. If not he will have to put the same clothes on."

Minutes later Ian comes out with nothing but a towel on. I turn around quickly and throw him some clothes, "Please go and get change in the bathroom."

He goes back to the bathroom and I sit down on my bed. I think that was the first I've seen Ian look like that. He must really love this girl, but then again we just became close so I can't say all know all of his facial expressions.

Ian comes out of the bathroom with no shirt, "The shirt didn't fit." He throws me the shirt and I shrug my shoulders, "Just get home quickly, so you don't catch a cold."

He arches his eyebrow at me and then jumps onto my bed, "I'm in too much pain to drive back home, I'm sleeping here tonight."

My eyes widen, "No! You can not! What about Hannah?! She might get upset if she finds out that you slept at another girl house! Didn't you tell her how you feel?!" He nods his head and then puts his face in my pillow, "This will not hurt her."

I let out a long sigh in defeat, "I don't want to be the person who kept y'all apart." He smiles at me and opens his arms, "Tell me about yours and Shane night."

I get in the bed and close his arms, "It was so much fun. He made me laugh so hard. If I hadn't met Shane I wouldn't be able to tell anyone this type of story." I start laughing and Ian looks at me with a soft smile.