SpongeBob

Matthew Above

Matthew POV

I'm walking to class when all of sudden I see Austin walking my way. I quickly turn around and go the long way to get to my class.

I groan to myself, "I can't believe he caught me!"

Flashback

I rush to the bathroom stall, "I can't believe this is happening in school." I quickly pull my pants down and wrap my hand around my myself.

I start moving my hands slowly up and down. I let out a soft groan, "Why was I thinking about this at school?" I lean my head against the stall and start moving my hands even faster, "Ugn. I'm so mmph close."

I throw my head back in pleasure, "Oh My God!" I release myself in my hand.

I grab som tissue and the next thing I know someone opens my stall, "I-I didn't know anybody was in here, I'm sorry!!" He runs out before I could say anything.

I can't believe out of all people Austin from the baseball team is the one to catch me.

Flashback over

I put my face in my hands and groan to myself. "I forgot we are in the same class."

I walk in my class and the first thing I notice is Austin staring at me. I walk up to him, "Can you please stop staring at me? What you saw was disgusting, but you don't have to keep staring at me."

I walk towards my seat and sit down with a sigh, "All the courage that took me and it still didn't stop him from staring at me."

Ian POV

"You ready for your fight tonight?" I look at Hannah as we walk towards our lunch table and smile, "Yeah I am. Make sure I can hear your voice when you're calling my name." She lets out a soft laugh and nods her head.

"Ugh. Here comes the most disgusting couple ever. Although Hannah makes it ugly." Austin's mouth drops in shock and seconds later he starts laughing.

We walk up to Lily and Austin, I roll my eyes, "When are you going to stop insulting her?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Never."

I glare at Austin and he covers his laughter with a cough, "It's okay Ian, I'm going to be the bigger person and ignore her childishness." Hannah grabs my hand and smiles at Lily.

Lily sucks her teeth, "I know I will never be the bigger person. Where's your friend? Aren't you sitting with her today?" Hannah looks at Lily with annoyance in her eyes, "I decide today I want to sit with Ian."

"Please do not say anything back." Quiet says as she sits down along with Mason and Shane. "Where were y'all?" She looks at me and Hannah and smile, "Shane started talking to a girl and Mason got caught by a teacher, so he had to listen to a lecture."

I look at him with confusion in my eyes, "What did you do?" Mason glares at Shane and then looks back at me, "I curse at Shane and the teacher heard me." We all start laughing and he rolls his eyes.

"Austin what are we doing tonight?" Quiet looks at Austin, "Let's have a movie night. We can get ice cream and popcorn." Quiet smiles and nods her head, "And some cupcakes." 

Shane nods his head, "I'll get you some cupcakes before we get to his house." Quiet claps her hands and let out a soft squeal.

Austin looks at me, "I'll go to your next fight." I nod my head and look at Quiet, "And so will Quiet." She looks at me and slowly nods her head, "Your going Cupcake?"