Secrets revealed

Bubba carried me to the institute and told my friends to follow him. Dad met him at the institute door, he was so distracted with taking me from bubba, the glamor on the inside of the institute was down. Scott and his friends watched all of the nephilim walked about with their runes unglamored, their seraph blades in their thigh holsters.

Dad took me in his arms and carried me like he did when I was younger. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs dangled limply around his waist. Bubba was worrying over my well being and he forgot that my friends were even there.

"Magnus, we have to do something! Does she need a silent brother? Do we need to call Catarina?" He frantically asked as dad carried me into our suite , bubba, Scott and all my friends in tow.

"No, my love. She is fine. I went through this. The power just needs to steadily build back up." Dad said laying me down on the couch.

My head lulled to the side and I opened my eyes to see the blurry figures of all my friends and my dads.

I blinked away the blurriness and then began to panic.

"The mundanes! Dad they shouldn't be here," I whispered out.

Dad took a deep breath and turned to bubba, they shared a look and turned to my friends.

"Please, sit down. We have some things to talk about." Dad said gesturing to the seats scattered around our living room.

~~

After everyone was settled into their seats, dad and bubba explained everything. By everything, I do mean everything. They went through the origins of shadowhunters and how they were angel blooded beings and downworlders, like dad, were demon blooded.

They talked of how since I had been around glamors and dad's magical aura had affected me. Bubba explained that runes helped shadowhunters do their jobs.

"Where does that blast of energy come into all of this?" Lydia asked looking at me and my dads.

"Savannah was raised in the house around my aura and since she had such a long exposure, she became part warlock. Seeing as she just turned 18, the powers peaked and now she has the power of a full fledged warlock." Dad said looking over at me.

I was reclined on the couch and everyone was glancing over at me, probably seeing if I would explode again.

"I know all of this may seem strange and impossible to mundanes, or humans, like you." Bubba said looking at all of my friends.

They all shared a look with Scott and he nodded and began to talk.

"Actually, this all isn't too absurd. We were all trying to find a way to tell Savannah this, and I guess now is as good a time as any." He began with a big breath.

"We are all supernatural beings, or have been." Malia said.

Bubba, Dad, and I were all at a loss for words.

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"I'm a werewolf. A true alpha. Lydia is a Banshee. Ryder is a fire elemental. Malia is a werecoyote. Liam is a werewolf, my beta. Stiles is human, but for a while he was possessed by an evil Japanese spirit called the nogitsune." Scott explained gesturing to the people in my living room, my friends.

"This is my pack, and we aren't the only supernatural beings in Beacon Hills. Beacon Hills is just that, a beacon." Scott continued.

I looked at the people in the room and was in awe, so many downworlders and even a fire elemental.

"Elementals are rare, how did one end up in a small town like Beacon Hills?" Dad asked looking at Ryder.

"The hell if we know," Ryder said, flashing her eyes a beautiful purple for effect.

I looked around the room at all of the supernatural beings, Stiles, and my dads; this is my new normal.

"Well, I thought Beacon Hills was a normal little town. Guess I was wrong." I said with a chuckle.