Chapter 15 Pt. 2

(Warning: Recommended for 17+ due to a mature scene. Please skip unless you want to be a risk taker then go ahead!)
-

For a second I felt shocked at the sudden invasion, then hot. Too hot. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't bring myself to as Dante guided me dominantly.

I could no longer think straight. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed him.

I felt his hand roughly grab my hip, pulling me closer into his warmth. I was embraced by chiseled chest.

Perfect. How is he so perfect?

My hands went in between us against him, only for him to remove them and bring them against the wall above my head.

I struggled to bring them back down, whimpering when I failed, longing to touch him.

"Wait, gattina," he growled, huskily.

I obeyed and his other hand slowly coursed it's way down my body.

Sweat formed on my neck and between my breasts in excitement and slight fear.

He broke apart from me and we both struggled to catch our breath.

He let my hands free in what felt like a second and my dress went over my head.

It hit the floor and I felt the cold air hit my skin. I immediately covered my self with my hands.

My boost of confidence had seized, and I squeezed myself against the wall and I looked down. My lips felt numb and I could still taste his minty heat taste lingering.

"Move your hands," He ordered, but I shook my head at him.

He let out a deep sigh and raised my head up forcing me to looking him in his lust filled eyes.

"It is okay, Ariella," he told me, slowly willing me to move my hands down with each word. "You have an incredibly beautiful body."

He admired the view before placing his head in my neck, leaving gentle kisses as he went along.

My body hummed in response and his finger stopped at the top of my bra line.

He traced his finger up to the strap, bringing it down. I let out a small whine and he looked up at me to reassure me.

The strap came down and then the other before he reached behind me, swiftly undoing the hook.

It dropped to the floor and I felt his warm breath against my nipple.

A soft moan escaped my lips as Dante's mouth went over it.

He sucked and nipped at it and my hands instinctively went to his shoulders, clawing at them.

He removed his mouth and moved further down, kissing my stomach. He went to his knees, his eyes never leaving mine as if he was studying my every reaction.

My core grew more wet as he pulled my panties downward. I was naked for him and suddenly thankful Maddie had suggested I get a wax at the spa.

Dante smirked up at me and the sight intensified my need for friction. He used his hands to spread my legs wider, making me gasp.

He kissed my inner thighs, and then dipped his tongue into my soaking core slowly.

I let out a moan and he quickly flicked my clit, making me clench his hair.

"Dante.." I moaned his name as the sensations spread through me like sparks. His hands gently slid up my thighs making it more pleasurable.

His tongue moved faster and I suddenly felt him slide two fingers inside of my throbbing heat.

"Oh god," I managed to breathe out and he groaned in response.

He quickened the pace and I felt a small knot form in my stomach as I tried to pull him away from me by his hair. Before I knew it he made a 'come here' motion with his fingers and I was coming.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes in serenity.

"Look at me," I heard his dark demand. No matter how difficult, I slowly held my eyes open and looked down at him.

When I did, he brought his two fingers up and into his mouth as he sucked my juices from them, never once breaking eye contact with me as he licked his lips, too.

It looked and felt so provocative that naturally, I did what anyone else would have when they're in the second highest state of bliss.

— I fainted.