Chapter 39.

(Warning: Recommended for 17+ due to a mature scene. Please skip unless you want to be a risk taker then go ahead!)
-

Ariella

I held Dante's hand in mine as he lead us to his car. Maddie's was no longer in the parking lot and I assumed Dante's friend and her had planned for this all along.

I had finally told him how I felt after so long. I didn't have to hide it anymore and now I knew he felt the same. Even after what I had done. And he certainly proved it when his lips crashed into mine.

I got the feeling I loved so much as my heart swelled with excitement. I didn't want him to stop, but he did. For me. Or maybe for us, considering we were in a public place.

Either way, I could tell he didn't want to stop either as he pulled me extremely close until I felt his hard length resting against my leg.

We weren't completely alone, even if it did feel like the entire world had melted away. And I'm sure the people we walked by on the way to his maseratti would be thankful their exploring wouldn't be tainted by an explicit spew of sounds or perhaps unfortunately walking upon us.

I wanted Dante. I've never felt such a want for anyone, in fact. But as we sat in his car on the way to his house, I couldn't help but feel a ball nervousness forming.

Would I be good enough?

Surely, he's had many.

What if I wasn't as good as them?

Besides my head throbbing thoughts, the ride was rather silent even though the radio was turned on to an odd station for a man like Dante. Surprisingly, upbeat and.. light.

We finally pulled into the driveway of his dark grey and black, two-story home. Much more fitting than his choice of music, however he did have more than one garage yet I had only seen him drive one car. And he is almost always escorted by a chauffeur.

He turned the car off and rushed out to open the door for me. I begin to fidget but smiled up at him, nonetheless, when he reached down for my hand.

He pulled me up and out before closing the door behind me and pressing a button on his keys that caused a loud beep and the doors to lock.

The first thing I noticed as I followed behind him was that the grass on his front lawn was flower-less, unlike Nicholas' but still neatly mowed.

Maybe one day he'd let me encourage him to change that.

He unlocked the door as I continued to scan my surroundings and then we walked in. I heard him place his keys on the key rack and remove his jacket as I continued to look around. It looked like any normal billionaire's house on the outside, but was absolutely gorgeous on the inside. His furniture matched the outside theme, including his counters. The kitchen was the first room I saw on my left and on my far right was where the dinning room seemed to be. I could only see the dark brown leather chairs from the doorway to it. And straight ahead was the living room. It was very home-y yet spacious and it seemed as if he was rarely ever here based on how tidy and untouched everything looked under the dark fall-colored light.

The fresh lavender-like scent mixed with the suttle smell of his cologne almost made me feel as if I was being hugged.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around myself and a small smile spread on my lips.

"You like it?" Dante's voice snapped me from my serene thoughts ever so slightly as my eyes went to him. His gaze went around the the house before it landed back on me, his smile still as comforting and perfect as ever.