Chapter 26.

Dante

Time stopped.

"Il dio mio.." My love.

I was drunk, high on Ariella.

It's funny you'd say that.

Not now.

Ariella was a beautiful woman. The sight of her soft skin underneath the smooth silk, teasing me. Taunting me with what I couldn't have.

Yet.

My c*ck stood at attention and my instincts threatened to unravel her gifts where she stood. Claim her.

Mine.

She was like an angel and I was lost in her wings. With one motion of her hand or flutter of her eyes she could bring me to my knees.

Again.

She licked her lips nervously as her innocence clouded her gaze. It made me want what was forbidden more.

Although, her posture was one of confidence, it was blatant that she felt the opposite.

If only she could see what I see.

"Does that mean you like it?" She tilted her head at me.

You have no idea, gattina.

"It does," I said, simply.

She smiled and looked down, bashfully.

Oh, how I wished she would stop doing that.

I straightened up and spoke again before standing.

"Let's get it and go." She nodded and then lifted the bottom of the dress up as she stepped off the platform.

I looked away, ridding myself of my thoughts as I removed my phone from my pocket. I went to make a call, until I remembered it's broken state.

I stupidly kept it in my pocket on one of my episodes. Even though I would likely miss important calls, I felt happier than usual. Perhaps it was because I had such a lovely sight to wake up to. That or my high wasn't over.

Whatever it was, it was a good start to today. And if all goes well tonight, it will be a good way to end the night. There was no doubt I'd be leaving that dinner closer to another million than I am now.

What better way to show SEO is serious than showing up personally. Although, a tragic train of events lead me to come to Thailand, it has it's perks.

Instead of speaking to Roland, a small part of SEO, they'd get the boss himself.

I grinned to myself at the thought as I looked forward in proudness, sticking the phone back into my pocket.

"What are you so happy about?"

I looked to my left to see Achara staring up at me.

"And the moments ruined," I joked, leaning my head back in agony.

"Oh, please," she rolled her eyes in response, then walked around the counter as I followed.

Achara and I had met during my first month as CEO. I was getting acquainted with my partners in Thailand and she just happened to be just opening her shop.

She could relate to the sudden stress of having to own something bigger than yourself.

And coincidentally, I needed a suit made, considering I didn't have many at the time.

She promised to make me a suit every time I was in Thailand, of course as long as I promised to only come to her, which I was happy to comply with.