1

May 4
August,

"Bernice will come back eventually. Just give her some time." Jaquan said. "I gave her two years. She doesn't need more time." I rebutted.

Bernice was my girlfriend who ran away with my child. I've been looking for her but no luck. "You're searching in the wrong places. I heard something about her being out of the country." He mentioned.

"Who did you hear that from?" I asked. "Trina." He answered. Trina is her cousin. "I'll ask Trina where she is." "Don't. She ain't gonna say anything about where she is. I already tried."

"If I fuck with her maybe she'll tell me." I joked. Jaquan laughed.

There was no way I was going to fuck with her I don't fuck my ex's family. "I can get us tickets to go to the U.K. next week." I said. He nodded.

One place I know where she might be is the U.K. because she always wanted to go there. I don't even know why she left.

Newport, Wales
Bernice,

"Mommy." Aaron gave me a hug. "Where's Auntie Violet?" I inquired. He pointed to the kitchen.

Violet is my little sister who's staying with me. We're one year apart.

"Hey." I said. "Hi. Aaron couldn't stop talking about how he misses his dad and how he wants to see him." Violet said.

I sighed. "I'm taking him to see his dad in a couple weeks." "When did you decide that?" She wondered.

"Yesterday." I know that I should have let his dad see him after I took him away.

I don't want Aaron to be like his dad. I thought that if he grows up around his father's lifestyle he will end up being just like him.