3

April 16
Bernice,

We're all back in Kennesaw, Georgia. I missed my home. Kennesaw can never compare to Newport.

Violet and I got a townhome together. August didn't like that idea but I didn't care. I easily gave in to Aaron living with his dad. August can protect him way better then I ever could.

I parked the car in August's driveway. Before I could ring the doorbell the door swung open. A lady walked out and she looked at me up and down.

I walked into the house. "Who was that?" I asked. "My girlfriend. She's having issues right now." August mentioned.

"Why do you have other women around my child?" I retorted. "You don't want her around Aaron fine. She won't be around him anymore." He compromised.

I nodded. "Where's Aaron?" I asked. He frowned. "You're not going to like what I am about to say. Aaron passed out." I stared at him for a while.

He started laughing. I punched him hard on the shoulder. "Why do you like playing games with me?" I said.

"I wanted to see your smile." I rolled my eyes. When we was dating it was cute when he played games but now it isn't.

"Where is he?" I asked for the second time. "He's taking a nap. I've gotta go make a drop so I'll be back in twenty to thirty minutes." He informed me. "Ok." I said.

After he left I went to the kitchen. August didn't have a lot of groceries. They are mostly snacks. August still can't cook.

He has to be feeding Aaron off of junk food. When Aaron wakes up we'll go to the grocery store. I should teach him how to cook.

"Mommy." I turned around. He jumped into my arms. I picked him up.

"Where's daddy?" He asked. "At work." I said. I took him to his room so I could change his outfit.
____________________________________

August,

I went to go get the door. Bernice and Aaron came in with a lot of grocery bags. I took them from her. "Hi daddy." "Hi Aaron." I looked at the bags on the counter; there is a lot. "Why so many grocery bags?" I asked.

"I don't want Aaron to be eating a lot of junk food so you're going to learn how to cook." She stated.

"Shouldn't women be doing all the cooking?" I asked. "Not all the time." I'll let her teach me how to cook. It'll be good to stop eating fast-food.
___________________________________

"Stop. That's way to much salt." She said. She is teaching me how to make spaghetti. I poured salt on her hair.

I started laughing. She poured some sauce on my hair. She mixed my hair up with the sauce. "You look ridiculous." She laughed.

I picked her up. "Put me down." She hit my back repeatedly. "No. This is what you get." I took her to the living room. I saw Aliyah.

I put Bernice down on the couch. "I forgot my purse over here." She picked up her purse from the table. She slammed my door when she left.

"I don't even know why I'm still with her ass." I shook my head. "Don't be with her since you're just leading her on." She touched my shoulder and then she walked back in to the kitchen.

I went to check on Aaron. He was watching his show in his room. "Aaron are you ok up here?" I asked. He looked at me. "I want a snack." He mentioned. "I'll be back with your snack." I said. He put his eyes back on the TV.

Aliyah is mad at me because she thinks I'm lying to her. She's saying that I spend so much time with Bernice.

I told her that I don't. All Bernice comes over is to see Aaron. That's the truth. Her ass doesn't want to believe me.