Dinner

"Cry baby, cry baby cause you don't fudging care... Why won't you come off!!"

I hear a static sound in my head making my earbuds glitch. I took them off and turned to my gracious host.

"Ello how may I help you this fine afternoon?"

"What are you doing in the back of the mansion?"

I look at the tall, skinny, pale man who lived off of reading, tea, and bossing people around. He looked confused even for a clean face, by that I mean nothing, natha, zero, zip, goose eggs. There was nothing on his head but small eye indentions.

"So my room is over there and I walk by this table with the sad little plant on it and there is a blood stain on the wood and every day I walk by it starring at it, so I am trying to get it off."

I go back to scrubbing the life out of the table on the floor. Oh, yeah I am sitting on the floor in pants and a white buttoned up shirt with a small black bow tie with my hair in a bun with the table in between my legs, with cleaning products all around me! I already cleaned the living room, bathrooms, some of the bedrooms, the basement and the torture room where I mopped up the blood and organized the tools after sanitizing them and cleaning Dr.Smily's office or work room. I have been working on this little stain for an hour and it is PISSING ME OFF!

"Rose have you forgotten the time?"

"No it is exactly 6:28, isn't tonight your night to make dinner?"

He chuckled, quietly as if he didn't want people to hear.

"It is very much your turn tonight."

I jump up sending the table flying up I grab it and steady it.

"I forgot! Shitaki-fried mushrooms!"

I hand the cleaning products to the Slenderguy then walked past him then realized what I did. I jog backwards and laugh nervously as I pry the products out of his hands. I drag all of the stuff and put it into the closet.

"Okay let's do that again."

I walk past him very fast, but I stop with my foot in the air when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look at it and it is Slender's. I look at him and before I knew it we were in the kitchen. I smiled even though my stomach turned in knots. I think I'm allergic to teleportation.

"Hey that sure does come in handy."

I pull out some things from the fridge and the cabinets not knowing what to make. I was about to start chopping up some bananas to make banana bread when Slender cleared his throat.

"I am going to have you make four other place settings, and I would like them to be brought to head of the table."

I stop. Four other place settings!?

"Four other!? Do you know how many inhabitants there are in this household!? Do you know how much I do!? Do you know how old I am!!!! For Christ's sakes!"

"You will make four other place servings and I may forget about your outbursts."

I ball up my apron I throw the knife at the cutting board making the knife stick out of it. I walk to the fridge and pull out gallons of milk. I pull out four jumbo pots and pour Mac'n'cheese into them. I set a timer in my phone. I look back at Slender who looked surprised for my lack in preparation.

"If they don't want it then they can make something themselves."

I stomp into the living room and sigh I roll my shoulders and go to head upstairs back to my table, when the doorbell rings. I pop my head around the corner and then look at Slender in the kitchen doorway.

"Everyone is out hunting, correct?"

He nods.

"Then whose-"

I hear some chatter outside as someone uses their fists to knock. I squint my eyes at the door and go to it unlock it and then I open it. I take a good look at them, they look at me with surprise, I look to Slender who is quietly observing. I know who they are, I have never met them before but I have heard of them before. I try to slam the door as I turn around but one of them put their boot in the way causing the door to bounce back open. I grab a pillow from the couch look at all of them, I smile and hold up one finger as in 'Please excuse me and give me a moment' and back into a closet where I close the door and scream my head off into the pillow. I open the door to meet five gazes. I smile at them and brush my hair out of my face.

"Splendorman, Masquarderman, Trenderman, Tenderman, Creep, this is not an introduction I want to give, so ask your stuck up brother to give it to you. I have lost patience and as soon as dinner is done I am done for the night."

I stomp back into the kitchen and sit on the counter.

"Wait, why the fuck am I the creep!?"

"You are a creep."

"So! She is a bitch but I don't go calling her that willy-nilly!"

I grab a cast iron skillet and walk out of the kitchen into the living room. I reach Offenderman and smack him with the skillet. He stands there slightly dazed.

"SHUT UP! I HAVE HAD A LONG DAY WITH YOUR STIFF OF A BROTHER I DON'T NEED IT FROM SOME SCUM-BAG!"

"YOU BITCH!"

"SEE YOU DID SAY IT WILLY-NILLY YOU LYING SACK OF-"

"That is enough."

Slender comes up quietly he seemed more amused than upset.

"Brother's this is my maid of Slender mansion. Her name is Rose and she will also serve you guys as if she were serving me."

"Wow, I said I would work for you, I made no other obligation."

"What I say goes."

"Sure it does." I scoff and walk to the wall take of the painting s pull back the rug pull up couch cushions and such.

"What is she doing? Is your maid half mad?"

"Yes she is, and she is trying to prove me wrong by all of the ruin of the house caused by the inhabitants, from when I said it was okay for them to bring something home."

I drop the remote for the TV like a microphone and walk into the kitchen.

"You will be cleaning this up."

Slender called after me.

"I always do."

I walk back to my corner of the mansion where my blood stained table was. I pulled out some cleaning products when I heard the familiar growl. I don't turn around but I smirk.

"So you came back for more?"

I hear the growl closer behind me. I spin around and shoot him with the water bottle. The black and red blob roared viciously and then looks at me. It's horrid smile seers into my soul. I run at him and poke him making him fall and play dead.

"I am the champion my friends, and I'll keep on fighting, 'till the end!"

"Wow, amazing."

I turn my head to see Grinny trotting down the desolate hallway.

"Hello Grinny."

Smile gets up off of the ground and trots to me and lays his head on my thigh.

"I saw some beef in the main hall."

Grinny says and starts kneeding my leg.
  " I didn't make any beef, but I did make Mac N' Cheese."

She rolled her eyes and sat in my lap.

"I was talking about the hunk of Slender I saw, and your little fight."

"It wasn't a fight it was a conversation, you don't want to be in the same room with me during a fight, I'll knock yer' pants off."

Smile's looked at me a little sadly.

"I don't wear pants."

I laugh. Grinny laughs, someone down the hall laughs, the trees laugh, the plant laughs.

"And that is a good thing, less laundry for me to do."

Grinny smiles at me evilly.

"I know something else is going on in the laundryroom, and it ain't all laundry."

She cackles and Smile's snorts as I shrug and put my earbuds back in and start trying to clean the blood off of the table.