Party Business

Halloween is finally here and with all of the "kerfuffle" going on I haven't had time to be hype for it.

Jane and the Candy's are preparing a large space in the woods for the Halloween party. Every year they throw a party where a bunch of them do a mass murder, have sex, or drink themselves into a coma. I usually take the kids out for sweets. This year the Creepypasta's are banned from the city so the other groups and gangs can enjoy the night. Of course the house is pissed but they are all planning of playing scary and murderous games.

A lot of the Pasta's have gone out to fetch some victims and have locked them in a place I should not know about, in the middle of three trees and a pile of leaves. Ticci Toby talks a lot.

I still plan on going out with the children secretly they have to be dressed up this year. It is dangerous for us to go out but I want them all to be happy. The kids have had a long year and I will make sure they get out to have fun.

I knock on Slender's door, Irena opens it with a wide smile. I frown.

"Oh, hello there! How can I help you?"

"You can't, where is Slender?"

"Oh."

She moves out of the way, Slender is sitting at his desk irritated. Wonder how I can tell? I know. I just know. Do not question the great Rodini. Get it? Rose and Houdini together? Ah whatever.

"Slender hey I have a question."

"Irena could you leave us?"

She nods and quietly shuts the door behind her. I turn to him with crossed arms.

"Can't handle a woman?"

"Getting tired of dealing with them, what do you need?"

I sit on the desk and fold my hands in my lap. He watches intently, I know because he is charting my every move.

"Well, I mean today is Halloween. Happy Halloween, but, well could I take the kids-"

"No."

"I didn't even finish!"

"You don't need too. The Pasta's are throwing a party tonight in the forest-"

"Yeah they will all be running around murdering, scaring the shit out of the little ones, and drinking to the point they either pass out or having sex. I am asking to have the kids dressed up to keep them away from that."

He crosses his arms and sighs.

"I feel like if I say no you will still do it."

"You may be right."

I frown harder.

"You need to have someone that will protect you and-"

"I don't need protection!"

"You will have assistance from Splendor and Trender."

I raise and eyebrow.

"What about Offender? You know he would have no issue hurting someone to protect-"

"First of all saying Offenderman and protection in one sentence does not fit."

I hold back my laughter because he made a very funny joke, but it wasn't intentional.

"Secondly Splendor can protect you just as well if not better, Trender would protect too."

"Oh come on Splendor just had the three month crazy session, he won't want to hurt anyone for at least two months. Trender protect someone? Really."