Pranks

I run to the kitchen where Slender is cooking.

"Slender!"

I cry out running into the kitchen with a towel over my hand. Red liquid drips from beneath the towel. He turns to me quickly and panics. He grabs my arm.

"What did you do!?"

"On the saw blade in the shed!"

"Wash it off!"

I squeeze my hand and blood shoots up squirting him in the face. I laugh and look at him. He sighs and wipes his face off with a towel.

"That happened. I hate when you do this."

The blood pools on the floor. Offender runs into the kitchen and slips on the blood falling on the floor and sliding in between Slender and me.

"I heard something and I," he stands up and grabs my hand and sucks the fake blood off of my finger, "Yum, cherry."

I am still smiling and lick off the rest of my cherry sauce off my hands.

"What on the Sam Hill happened?"

Gosh he sounds so old.

"I am the Fair Maiden of Fright! And you will bend to my will!"

"Wanna bet?"

"NO! BUT I STILL AM."

I say with the confidence of people who have already served their nickle.

"You aren't good at pranks."

Wait he is trying to bait me. I am supposed to be avoiding him, or I could prank him. Oh yes great!

"Maybe I am not."

I walk out of the kitchen to walk back in and squirt Offender with the fake blood.

"The master."

I walk out whistling to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jane POV:

Okay so she either enjoys playing attraction tag or she has the hots for the fucking rapist.

I sit on the perverts bed sipping a juice box, Rose runs back and forth setting things up. I mean most of this is cliche pranks. I'm just here to keep a look out.

"You know a look out is supposed to be, you know, looking out?"

I blow raspberries and flop on the bed. A little uncomfortable for my taste.

"I am looking at you, making sure you are safe."

She scoffs and rolls her eyes as she places an airhorn behind the door. Such a cliche classic. She painted his pillows and slicked certain parts of the floor with oil. The only safe part is the carpet.

She put chili pepper in his underpants and put spiders in his coat sleeves. Cruel, I love it.

"So why are you doing this?"

"He said I wasn't the fair maiden of fright."

"Well, you aren't, you are just a good prankster."

"Shut up Jane!"

Rose laughs and continues to duck tape the airhorn on. She is smiling while doing this.

"So what's the deal with you and the big perverted jack ass?"

She turns her head to me shrugging.

"Nothing he is just a guest and I have to be polite to him."