The Attic

I have been feeling very antsy, and I have avoided the large bloodstain in the living room from the boy girl. I know if I don't clean it up the floor will absorb it and it will be there forever, but I just can't.

I have cleaned everything but that room, I have avoided Offender everytime he tries to talk to me. I duck my head and walk faster. Whenever Slender calls me I stop and do not look at him with my head held up high. I wait until he is finished telling me what to do then I nod, and move away hastily.

I kinda want nothing more then to knock Slender in the head with a baseball bat and punching Offender's mouth so hard he has to put his toothbrush up his butt to brush his teeth. Alas I can not without being in extreme pain or dying.

Grabbed some windex, two rolls of paper towels, a fresh bottle of lemon smelling pledge, two wash cloths, and a partridge in  pear tree. I walked to the attic door. Some really sweet kids used to live up here in the beginning of my time here, they either died, were kidnapped, or they ran away. One randomly sends me a letter. Little Phillip, he was seven feet tall wore red and black suit, had long rabbit like ears and a top hat. He was a demon who invades dreams and kills you while you are asleep. Kinda a Freddy Kruger thing.

I miss him, but that was a long time ago and we had fallen out of contact. Now the attic is full of things that used to be in the basement, from old houses, the Slender's pasts, and a bunch of other weird things. Also there is a bunch of clock gears up there in one part. One day I will clean them, just like one day I will paint my little 3-D printed kirby. Kirby is so cute.

I open the door to the attic and look up the dark steps. It is quiet in there, but if you listen so carefully, past the murmer in the living room, past the giggles from the girls open doorway, away from the hum of electronic wires in the wall. Past all of that if you look up those stairs, into the dark, you can hear the sounds of things that used to be. Of laughs, and talks, or people running in the house as if our memories preserve these sounds and feelings just when you least expect it. Nostalgia.

"BOO!"

BEN and Dark run up behind me and shove me on to the stairs I whip my head back to them but they disappeared.

"Cowards!"

I grumpily get up and grab my cleaning supplies. I trot up the stairs and look around.

"Huh, this is worse than I thought."

I sigh and slip on gardening gloves. I only wear these when I have to clean some things, never for gardening. Since big pervert has been here he has been doing the yard.

I find a bunch of crates and stack them up along a wall full of bottles and books. I grab a pile of shoes and shove it into a garbage bag. I will give them to the homelessater on. I find hoodies, dresses, pants, T-shirts, T-shirts from werewolves, T-shirts worn by werewolves, and a T-shirt that says Vampires Suck. I operate the clothes into different bags.

I put broken glass and rusty metal into a bag together. I find more books and broken furniture pieces. I assemble a few shelves and order books on the shelf. So many books, so many covers, colors, and pages. Some has layers of dust and yellow pages and a few look new enough to be Sally's. I smile at the four shelves full of books next to the window seat. It is a large circular window with a dusty cushion resting on the ledge. You can see past trees and far out into the distance you can see houses.

I swept this area up. You could see the old splintering wood floor. I find a few rugs that are rolled up, I push them down the stairs and out into the hallway so I can clean them. I shove all of the bottles into a bag and set them aside because it is too heavy like the bag full of wood. I pull out a wooden table and wipe it down. I drag it into the middle of the cleared space a little ways away from the window. I find boxes of white Christmas lights that have chewed wires. I fix what I can with some very old, smelly tape I find and hang them around the area along the roof.

I wipe down a few chairs and smile at my job well done. I look behind me and see mountains of clutter. I sigh and grab more garbage bags and just walk around collecting clothes. I walk down the stairs carrying one large black garbage bag full of clothing at a time. Everyone is eating and I should be there ready to wait on them but I am busy. They are gonna have to feed themselves.

"Need help?"

I turn to see Jason. Jason the Toymaker with shiny green eyes and bright red hair. I smile softly.

"The bags of clothing that are up in the atiic and right here need to be placed on the porch in the front."

"Okay Rosy love."

He grabs two big garbage bags in each hand and trots down the three floor to the porch with the bags. I go back upstairs to clean furniture and stuff. There are gloves, dolls, dreamcatchers, a lot more books, a used condom, a few fingers, teeth and one toe, three packs of glow in the dark stickers, more weapons, and a lot more furniture.

Jason took all of the bags of swept trash to the porch and all of the clothes I am going to wash and donate on the other side of the porch. I send him to dinner so he may get something good.

"Slenderman sent me to fetch you, but I don't know if it is still important or not."

"Thank you J.T.M."

He bows and seems to disappear from my sight.

I go back upstairs and clean the large U shaped glass case with windex. I place the old weapons and jewelry in there and old things like coins, money, and of course right in the middle is another Kirby, 3-D printed.

I shove the other rugs downstairs, and stack up a lot of wood and scrap metal that can be reused. I make five more book cases and fill them with books. This place is huge, clean a warm. I found a few lamps and with the christmas lights it is calm and pretty. I smile and place some knick knacks on the glass case. A large array of guns were on the back wall, I guess Slender did have humans who were just hitmen.

"Hey Flower, need any assistance?"

I turn to Offender and look around the room pleased. There was too much furniture but hey I can place them in other places.

"Get out of your head and talk to me, sheesh."

He complains as he shoves his hands into his pockets. I nod to the wood.

"That stuff needs to be taken out back into the shed."

"What stuff?"

I groan and point at the reusable wood and metal. He makes a sounds of awareness and grabs a lot of stuf and disappears, he is back a moment later grabbing more. The rim of his hat seems to be collecting water. Either he is sweating, it is foggy, someone spit on him, or it is raining.

I yawn and decide that is a lot for one night. I see a chest underneath the window ledge seat. I walk over to it and open it up. It is actually a trunk, full of written letters, small tokens and affections.

"FLOWER!"

I drop the lid and it bounces a little from the force before it settles.

"Stay out of that box. It is nothing but worthless times."

Something that was hidden by Slender, and warned against by Offender, has to be good. We shall see what the letter are from.