Dope and Water Mix Well

"Do you ever just want to run away?"

"All of the time."

"Maybe we don't want to run away from the place, but the people who live there."

"Maybe none of us actually want to die. Maybe we all just want the current version of us to die."

Jill takes a large puff from the joint. She passes it to Candy who stares at the ceiling.

"I think we just were tired of being controlled and wanted to take things into our own hands. Even if it meant pain."

Candy hands it to Sadie who sighs very loudly.

"Maybe we are born to fall for certain people because they were once one of our lovers in a past life."

We all hum at that. That seem possible.

Sadie kind shoves the joint at Jane who takes it calmly. She inhales it then releases it through her nose.

"Maybe the people that actually break up with us think about us more than we think of them."

A few hums sound. Jane hands the smoking leaves to me. I kinda suck it in and hold it. I sigh out a ring.

"Perhaps the broken are only considered crazy because they see the truth of mankind."

Few hums sound as I pass it off to Kate. She sighs and passes it to Clockwork who sucks the death out of it.

"Maybe we all just need a good fuck."

Kate got a Hallelujah from Judge. Clock cries a little bit as she rests her head on the palm of her hand. She stares at the ground.

"Maybe people have a reason for hurting others. I mean they can't just do it can they? We have a reason don't we?"

People comfort her and Judge takes the joint she huffs it.

"We must have a Devine destiny, or at least our souls. I mean look at Rose, she has been reincarnated so many times, maybe it is time for her to either cause a big change and die, or commit and be immortal."

We all nod. Judge is so profound. So deep. Judge softly opens Ann's hand to place the joint in it, she then closes it.

Ann opens her hand and looks bad ass puffing on it.

"Maybe our soulmate was at a party we were to sick to ever go to."

I sigh on that one. Grinny is human and takes a soft puff.

"Maybe the worst person to be with is the best person."

I hum at that one. True. True. Nina grabs the joint and eats it, burping out some smoke and releasing some from her nose.

"There are no snakes on the Hawaiian islands."

We all hum. We are sitting in a circle humming to ourselves. We are in Jane's room. She has orange lights trailing the roof of her room. We are on a fluffy rug with a bunch of pillows. Some of us sit on beanbags. I am not one of those people.

"Wanna go swimming girls?"

"Yeah."

We all get up and open the window. We are all a little high, some of us are very. I am just a tad bit over a little. I put all of the kids to sleep. Shredded garlic in Irena's bedsheets. Gave Slender a huge dose of melatonin so he will sleep. I deserve this swim.

We jump out the window and land on the roof. The girls jog down the roof of the first floor. We get to the edge of the roof and jump onto a tree. We climbed down and jogged towards the lake. The lake is shimmering blue and in the setting moon light it is even more beautiful.