Dates Not The Gross Fruit

Offender is fleshy and spinning his keys in his hand with a large smirk on his face.

"What's so amusing to you?"

The clouds in the distance have left us but more are on the horizon. Right now it is bright as hell out.

"What? I can't be happy that my brother's girl likes me more?"

"No you shouldn't, and no I don't."

"Not what your actions say."

He wraps his arm around my waist and taps his fingers on my hip.

"I am drawn to the interest you show in me, and honestly I would be upset if you lose interest in me. But it won't stop  anything, I mean I know you go out with people at night but hey I'm still a servant not some super powerful crazy person."

"You are weird."

I laugh and face him as we walk.

"I'm the weird one?"

"Yeah too honest, you tell me things that I know but the fact that you talk about it, is weird."

"I'm an open book people just need to ask the right questions."

"Who was your first person you had sex with?"

"Classified."

He laughs, and I walk on.

"Was he any good?"

"Oh yeah. Kinda makes everyone else feel like shit."

I laugh and he smirks.

"How about number two?"

"What?"

"Was the second guy any good?"

"Funny of you to assume it was a guy."

"That's well gay."

"I am well aware."

He seems to be enjoying our conversation and people we walk by seem to be enjoying us. I slide my hand into his back pocket. He doesn't seem to care. Oh, he has a nice tushy.

We go to a little smoothie stand and Offender orders a monkey tail for him.

"What the hell is that?"

"It is a large amount of alcohol in a drink but it tastes like bananas."

I sit on the small built in counter and he plants his hands on my hips. I chuckle.

"You do like bananas."

He scoffs at me and I look around at the few young couples walking and talking quietly to themselves as they walk past.

"Wanna watch me ruin their life?"

I look at Offender who smirks slurping his Monkey Tail.

"No, you can steal some kids candy or something later."

He chuckles and drinks lightly.

"You like clubbing?"

"Meh, haven't been to one since I worked for one."

"Awesome let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why this one?"

"What's wrong with this one?"

He says in amusement. I shrug and he smirks.

"I worked here in the beginning of working for Slender. Money on the side, only Slender knew it was just to get me used to the new place."