Mr. & Mrs. Black

"Where were you last night?"

I look up from chopping up some potatoes and see Jane smiling at me from the doorway with crossed arms. I look back to the potatoes.

"Well, do you want a lie or the truth?"

"The lie."

"I ran into Michael Myers and he realized that am the prodigy of the night and he got so mad he threw a pumpkin at me. I dived and it flew into Offender's face. We didn't mourn his death."

She scoffs amused.

"Okay, now the truth."

"Saw Candy Pop looking kinda bored so we baked chocolate chip cookies. And played monopoly."

She sighs.

"Who won?"

Jane was obviously upset that I didn't go to the party

"Candy Pop."

I sigh softly. I then scowl.

"I also revisited the pure hatred I have for the stupid sex Offender Jack wagon."

"Oh? Tell me why."

She seemed intrigued by that.

"While he was supposed to be guarding us, he started chasing skirts. I confronted him while he was doing so and was with a guy. I grabbed the nearest thing and smacked him with it."

I purse my lips and Jane laughs very hard.

"What did you beat him with, you little angry bean?"

She finally is able to talk but then erupts in a fit of laughter again.

"A fire extinguisher."

She falls to the ground in a fit of laughter I throw my hand towel at her and she laughs more.

"You, you-"

She cries out in laughter. I sigh and put the chopped potatoes into a pot and slide them into the fridge for later. I pick my towel back up and wipe off my hands.

"I'm going to a classy dinner place later tonight, to enjoy my time to my self since I probably killed the big rapey man."

I sigh, Jane hums as I walk away.

"Girl if you did, Slender might kill you."

I sigh as I go upstairs to clean sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at myself in the mirror and see an elegant woman in a black outfit. I smile and put on a hoodie which makes me look stupid. I close my door and hear pleading. I grab my purse and trot downstairs with my heels in hand. A person kneels in front of Slenderman. His proxies stand on either side of him looking menacing. This is the side I barely see from them. Especially Slender, he does not look pleased to have this person here.

"Please!"

The person looks up and connects eyes with everyone then lands on me.

"You do have humans here! Please take me in!"

This girl had short hair. The side of it was buzzed, and the long side was dyed purple and blue. She had piercings in her nose and ears. She wore a bunch of gay pride stuff and clothes that have holes in them.

"Can I kill her now?"

"Why would I take you in? My proxies here all do deeds, do things I request-"

"I can do that! I can kill!"

"You humans are disgusting, pathetic! How dare you cut me off in mid sentence. You dare come here and beg for sanctuary from what? Two parents who try to talk with you? With an expensive house and food you refuse to eat because it isn't what you requested for? How dare you! You scum, you don't deserve to be in my presence."