Still hate Irena

Sleep I want sleep. Or death. I am cool with dying anytime the big honcho above all of the other Gods is like, 'Yep time for you to choke on your garlic bread.' I will be ready for it. A knock rattles my door.

I keep quiet. Maybe they will just go away. Another violent knock rattles the door.

"Get up!"

I stay quiet and turn over a loud crash rattles the house from upstairs. I don't want to know what that is. Someone pokes my arm, I turn over to see Splendor's smiley face. I smile and tug him into the bed with me. He snickers.

"Slendy told me to get you, and Offendy could not do it, so yep!"

He says in a hushed voice. Last week he beat Jeff on the ceiling repeatedly for slapping my buttocks. Slender then had to clean it and Jeff was getting treatment from Dr.Smiley who stabbed him with a needle. In all of the wrong places. I do think that doctor is in the worst condition, intelligence and rage.

"I don't want to do anything today."

"Bruno Mars, great music artist."

I snigger as I sigh patting his coat. Splendor has always been a best friend to me. He fights for me and always gives me a smile, even on his darkest days. Kinda creepy not going to lie.

Splendor leaves the room as I get ready. I walk downstairs to see a table full of people and food. I adjust my vest around my chest. That rhymed.

"Well look at the little flower, up to collect the light of the setting sun?"

"Need to collect a good source of vitamin D, because nobody here has the amount I need."

Offender walks past me holding his hand over his chest.

"Sticks and stones."

He has a scarf around his neck and his trench coat on. He looks like a hipster all he needs are glasses and a coffee.

"Setting a fashion trend old man?"

"Oh yeah, of course. You could say it quite," he unties the scarf to show my bruises and red marks, "nippy out."

I shut my mouth as he smirks and ties the long grey scarf back around.

"I personally don't mind but I don't know about my brother."

"Heal yourself!"

I whisper yell.

"No these are my trophies of pleasure baby."

He whisper yells back at me. Slender walks out of the kitchen with a coffee pot and pours a large mug for L.J. I smile as L.J. tries to take the pot, but Slender smacks him with a book. Slender nods his head in my direction.

A skinny assed girls trots out of MY kitchen laughing giddily. My smile disappears and I go to clean up the living room. I just pick up the things lying around until everyone begins to eat.

I stand there near the table waiting for them to finish. They talk quietly and laugh amongst themselves I catch a few things of food flying around the room. Irena and Slender talk about things that happened two centuries ago. Kinda feel left out of the loop.

"Remember that time in 1912? When you were supposed to marry me and start our own lineage?"

Slender nods and I stare at a large bowl of red juice listening to their chatter.

"You left me though to run away with that whore at the whore house. What was her name? Nal? Noral?"

"Norma Whitman, orphaned daughter who practiced witchcraft. Was murdered by a man who claimed he loved her. Yes I remember."